Any info on '11/'12 release of Black Foam Pro/One???????

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Whats so good about foams?

Don't know, but i'd cop the ones OP posted no doubt
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I put it in this analogy once the foams form to ones feet : foams for guys is like uggs for girls.... in terms of comfortability...hope this answers your question homey

I put it in this analogy once the foams form to ones feet : foams for guys is like uggs for girls.... in terms of comfortability...hope this answers your question homey

Like a year ago I needed cash and was selling for $100. Got some OD lowball bids on CL and even here cause of a scuff mark (highest offer was $40.) Glad I didnt sell cause I still rock em heavy
Super old pic. not about to bust out the camera. 

a9215b74d9be1692943c0424795d65f701c7b69_r.jpg

Like a year ago I needed cash and was selling for $100. Got some OD lowball bids on CL and even here cause of a scuff mark (highest offer was $40.) Glad I didnt sell cause I still rock em heavy

it's crazy how these were on sale for $100 at one time in 2007. now their one of the more pricer foam ones and harder to find pairs as well. you rarely see pairs listed on here or on ebay.

i finally got a pair of them this past weekend. some dude on iss had a ds pair for $280 shipped and i jumped on that within minutes after it was listed because i've seen ds pairs sell in the $350-375 range quite a few times in the past.

it's crazy how these were on sale for $100 at one time in 2007. now their one of the more pricer foam ones and harder to find pairs as well. you rarely see pairs listed on here or on ebay.

i finally got a pair of them this past weekend. some dude on iss had a ds pair for $280 shipped and i jumped on that within minutes after it was listed because i've seen ds pairs sell in the $350-375 range quite a few times in the past.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

that scuff mark vanishes instantly with rubbing alcohol b.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

that scuff mark vanishes instantly with rubbing alcohol b.

^^^worked like a charm. barely even had to scrub. gracias primo. even more glad i didnt let these go.

^^^worked like a charm. barely even had to scrub. gracias primo. even more glad i didnt let these go.

Spoke with a Nike Rep a week ago and we were discussing the electric blues and dark pines, and he mentioned that in December there was an all black foam on the way. I believe he said it was a black foam one with a clear sole, but I am not 100% on that.

Spoke with a Nike Rep a week ago and we were discussing the electric blues and dark pines, and he mentioned that in December there was an all black foam on the way. I believe he said it was a black foam one with a clear sole, but I am not 100% on that.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

dont do that to me to me broooo

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

dont do that to me to me broooo

I know exactly what you mean...I got all excited but I would hold off until we see some pics or release info

I know exactly what you mean...I got all excited but I would hold off until we see some pics or release info

Back
Top Bottom