Any info about the VIII + XV Pack

i was wondering if these were going to be released anytime soon, since both have been released recently. i looked in the main countdown thread and nothing. Anyinfo on Colorways? i wanted to know because i might as well just grab a pair of Aquas now if its going to whack...
smile.gif

im gonnna guess its the white reds b/c aquas n playoffs got retroed and im gonna guess the obsidian's cuz the black-vred XV's retroed

lol it be funny if they just make a new colorway... of both maybe like play off 8's with white stitching and black accent

I see no point in that package and feel it will not sell that well
exactly
it wouldnt seel well at all being that both shoes came out within a month of each other
and how jb released hella pairs this fall
dont count on it

ive been wonderin about this pack 4 a while,,cant be the black n chrome since its a retro+ colorway so it can only be the white n red VIII but the XV i wouldlike the flint grey colombia blues. or the white n reds, but i dont see them releasing 2 white based sneakers

i would predict white/red 8s and the 15s be a new color (probably black based) it seems a lot of the later numbers are getting new colors in the packs whilethe older ones stay OG. Anything 14 and up is likely to be a brand new colorway IMO.

instant pass whatever it is... i dont like the 15s period and i got the only 8 colorway i like which are playoffs and aquas...

Originally Posted by veGAtts

i would predict white/red 8s and the 15s be a new color (probably black based) it seems a lot of the later numbers are getting new colors in the packs while the older ones stay OG. Anything 14 and up is likely to be a brand new colorway IMO.

XVIs have already been confirmed to be an OG cw and I believe that the XVIIs will be OG colors as well.

ANY COLOR OF THE XV WITH THOSE WHITE 8'S WILL BE A GOOD PACKAGE...................

Back
Top Bottom