Any Howard Stern Show Fans on NT?

Looks like Artie walked off and quit today, crazy stuff. Guess he 'attacked' his assistant, haven't heard the show yet but about to give it alisten. Thought he was the best part of the show, too bad to see him go out like this, dude needs help

eek.gif
whatt? really

I gotta see a video or something...

Last time I heard he was on drugs and what not

Not a fan, what makes yall watch this show? Just curious, imo its complete trash.

If you have an office celebrity death pool at work you'd be safe betting Artie Lange as the next celebrity to die. Dude is reckless. He just doesn'tgive a feces.

For real!! I remember I use to watch Howard Stern all the time when he was on TV.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

you serious? I havent listened today but if Artie leaves the show....then I might have to stop listening to the show
frown.gif
I'll shoot myself if Howard replaces Artie's chair with Greg Fitsimmons/Fitsdog
grin.gif
eyes.gif

ps there is simply not enough Howard Stern fans on NT. I listen to dude almost religiously.

Sucks that they dont show The Howard Stern Show on E anymore. That show was pure comedy now you gotta pay to watch it, forget that. But back in the days when Iwas young and had no internet I used to watch that show to see the naked females, even though it was censored it was still
pimp.gif
. I remember watching it and when my moms would come in I would quickly changethe channel.

i havnt missed a show since the move to satellite radio. huge fan here

Bababooey to all.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Sucks that they dont show The Howard Stern Show on E anymore. That show was pure comedy now you gotta pay to watch it, forget that. But back in the days when I was young and had no internet I used to watch that show to see the naked females, even though it was censored it was still
pimp.gif
. I remember watching it and when my moms would come in I would quickly change the channel.

HowardTV onDemand = greatest creation to ever be on cable.

So glad they left "testicular radio"
laugh.gif

Howard Stern graduated from the College of Communications at my school, Boston University, and he said he would give the school millions if they put a hugestatue of him in the front lawn. They declined hahaha.

Even the shows main message board, the stern fan network is down, crazy time for all the listeners out there

Originally Posted by seaner23

here's a copy of the audio for those that didn't hear it...

http://www.end-of-radio.com/2008/04/10/artie-lange-walks-off-the-howard-stern-show/

edit: howard made the call to cancel the replay...

For Immediate Release Contact:

King of All Media
Censors His Show

Today, Howard Stern censored his own show, by canceling the West Coast replay of his show. The orginial broadcast contained the resignation of Artie Lange, but the scheduled rebroadcast of the show, was replaced by Monday's replay.

eek.gif
OMG! This might be actually serious. Did he just blitz Teddy?! OMG. I hope Artiedoesn't leave for real, he is the one of the main reasons I listen. I pray they put this on HowardTV. I can't wait to get a copy of the show latertonight. WOW this is crazy

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Even the shows main message board, the stern fan network is down, crazy time for all the listeners out there

Yeah I went to look on the website and its down.
If Artie quits the shows gonna be terrible.

Replace Artie with Corey Holcomb or something. Someone else that says some funny outlandish stuff. But to be honest, no one compares to Artie Lange.

wow been reading around and it seems that Howard TV is not going to report on this AND some people have said that they have erased the "attack" offall stilleto recordings (if thats possible). This is HUGE word to Artie's weight

Yeah i heard it today...

I'm really just annoyed that they aren't replaying it. You can hear it on YouTube if you want, but the fact that they canceled the reply really justpisses me off.

PLUS, i'm sure they won't show it on HowardTV... which pisses me off even more.

Censorship... lol. Whata crock...

Artie is into serious drugs, coke, meth, etc. He needs help, he's not doing well.

Back
Top Bottom