Any good barbershops around?

Yea I'm trying to find out some good barbershops in the San francisco area or the East bay area that you might advice me to go..tanks

what was the one called on sa jose ave in the city? rasorsharp or something? do they do appointments?

^Fineline? I think they take appointments on tuesday and thursday only. The rest is walk in.

You can't beat the San Mateo Zoo:
San Mateo Zoo on Yelp
San Mateo Zoo on Myspace

zoosticker.jpg

man i need a new place too. i usually go to my boy's shop at mission near the McD's called Fresh Cuts but he's always full on appointments though.they take walk ins and got like 4-6 barbers in at the time but everyone there got appointments too.

also how's the prices on fine line? just looking to get a line up every couple of weeks

^^good looking out Kiya!!
Give us a call at the shop 650-638-1624
Nothing but quality cuts from the Zoo

Peace,
Mike

i go to Harveys on Mission & Templeton. Been goin there for a minute, I always just toss em $20 so i dont know the actual prices
I used to go to Stuntastik Cuts on 'Dolph&Victoria. Havent been there in a minute, I dont even know if the shop is still there after +%!$ went down inthe shop

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Fine Line - $15 cut... I usually give them $19-20 with tip.

thanks, i'll probably try going there next time i need a cut. i always see it packed though everytime i go to school or the invisible stripes nextdoor.

Back
Top Bottom