Any Golfers on NT?

Fowler and McIlroy paired together for the final round tomorrow. I'm here for this
smokin.gif
For sure dude. Should be fun to watch. Hopefully Fowler can apply some pressure. We shall see. 

Welp Rory played the best all week so he definitely earned that win. Have to say I was pulling for Sergio and Ricky though, not a big Rory fan at all.

Nice win by Rors.  Funny that he was running away with a Masters victory before any other majors, then filled his pants on Sunday.

Now its the only major he hasn't won.

New driver I'm gonna try out in the mail today... Cally Razr Fit Xtreme with Black Tie that I got for $80 :wow:.

If I don't like it I'll probably just put a TM adapter on the shaft and throw it in my RBZ and try it there.

New driver I'm gonna try out in the mail today... Cally Razr Fit Xtreme with Black Tie that I got for $80
eek.gif
Black Tie for $80
smokin.gif
. I'm currently looking for one in x-stiff, been browsing ebay trying to find one at a good price.
I'll PM you if I see it that low again... It was on Callaway Preowned when they did a 45% sale last week. They definitely had X's in stock.

I went to the range with it yesterday and was putting a good amount of balls out there really, really nicely.  I wanna get on the course with it and see if I can play consistent with it.

I'll PM you if I see it that low again... It was on Callaway Preowned when they did a 45% sale last week. They definitely had X's in stock.

I went to the range with it yesterday and was putting a good amount of balls out there really, really nicely.  I wanna get on the course with it and see if I can play consistent with it.

Appreciate that fam! I was browsing the site yesterday and they had the 35% off sale! but man if I would have known it was 45% last week I would have definitely bought one. Sounds like it's working for you so far! :smokin

Last edited:
Just scored a black tie for $55 but it's a stiff flex. Coming from a RIP Phenom, the Black Tie is gram less in weight. Trying to get my spin and ball flight down, so the hopefully it works out, if not I'll just resale and pick up the x-stiff.

thanks for the tips. those sites have some great prices. ended up ordering a RBZ 60 degree graphite lob wedge from rockbottomgolf. i want the highest launch i can get for a flat landing. my biggest problem is getting super rolls after i land it near the flag. :\

Rory has gotten stronger after the Caro breakup. Rickie has somewhat quietly had numerous strong finishes in this season's of majors. Same old Sergio, isn't it.

Rory has gotten stronger after the Caro breakup. Rickie has somewhat quietly had numerous strong finishes in this season's of majors. Same old Sergio, isn't it.

Word. Just need Rickie to take his game to the next level. Looking forward to see how he performs at the PGA Championship & Ryder Cup :smokin

Last edited:
The Bridgestone Invitational just might just be Fowler's tournament. Tied for 3rd, 6 under after 2 rounds :pimp:

Good first round at the PGA. It's awesome watching Rory, Bubba and Kaymer play together. 

Rory looking really good. Sitting at (4) right now. Fowler and Phil had solid first rounds (2). 3 co-leaders sitting at (6). Should be a good weekend!

Good first round at the PGA. It's awesome watching Rory, Bubba and Kaymer play together. 

Rory looking really good. Sitting at (4) right now. Fowler and Phil had solid first rounds (2). 3 co-leaders sitting at (6). Should be a good weekend!
Rory is going to win his fourth Major, and get his green jacket in 2015 to complete the career Major Championships. Jason Day only 4 strokes behind the leaders, would be enthralled to see him win battling the recent thumb injury and a childhood of poverty.

Nephew texted me a selfie with Rickie. Awesomeness
Eccentric colors. Fowler will get his first Major eventually, he's been close at the British and U.S. Open.

86 and 90 on my 2 rounds last weekend... 86 is my lowest ever behind 89.  Changed my grip up and I think I have some things figured out.

I swung my driver maybe 3 times on the 86 round and none on the 90 though... 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Thank god I have 2 perfectly good drivers now...........
eyes.gif

Cats are out here killing it and they want to show us Tiger's every shot. Move the hell on! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom