Any Body Ever Did #2 While Taking A Shower?

pics?
grin.gif

jk.
alien.gif

Who in their right mind would drop a deuce while taking a shower? That's %+###$* gross.

For some reason, I kept on doing it thinking I was on the toilet. The after results were
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
, You're stomach hurt so bad you didn't even noticethe water falling around you.
roll.gif

My choice of color wasn't random either...

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Basically, I was taking a shower and this sudden pain came in my stomach area. I had to crouch down and before you know it, it just shot out
roll.gif

For some reason, I kept on doing it thinking I was on the toilet. The after results were
indifferent.gif

After everything was down the drain and the water came back to normal color.....All I can do is
pimp.gif

Because my stomach felt alot better! Anybody else experienced this type of situation?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Once earlier this year when I came down with something bad. I was in the shower and just absolutely had to go, splat all over the bathtub, yuck.

Lost like 10 pounds that week, feelin' real frail.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I used to have a phobia about people knowing I was taking a @!$@ (middle school/high school). We were having some kind of party for our football team, and I kept holding it in and holding it in until I absolutely had to go. I made it all the way to the bathroom, had my shorts down, and was just about to sit down when it unleashed. It got all over the toilet seat, the carpet around the toilet, and the back of my shorts/socks. To top it off, as I was scrambling to clean it up, I accidentally made a loud noise banging against the water chamber, and drew attention from the mother of the house. After that I called my mom to come pick me up. I managed to clean everything up okay, but I had to flip the carpet over to hide the brown (double sided carpets FTW).

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
eaalto wrote:

I used to have a phobia about people knowing I was taking a @!$@ (middle school/high school). We were having some kind of party for our football team, and I kept holding it in and holding it in until I absolutely had to go. I made it all the way to the bathroom, had my shorts down, and was just about to sit down when it unleashed. It got all over the toilet seat, the carpet around the toilet, and the back of my shorts/socks. To top it off, as I was scrambling to clean it up, I accidentally made a loud noise banging against the water chamber, and drew attention from the mother of the house. After that I called my mom to come pick me up. I managed to clean everything up okay, but I had to flip the carpet over to hide the brown (double sided carpets FTW).
......this.....might....be....the....funniest thing ive ever heard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom