Any Body Ever Did #2 While Taking A Shower?

Basically, I was taking a shower and this sudden pain came in my stomach area. I had to crouch down and before you know it, it just shot out
roll.gif

For some reason, I kept on doing it thinking I was on the toilet. The after results were
indifferent.gif

After everything was down the drain and the water came back to normal color.....All I can do is
pimp.gif

Because my stomach felt alot better! Anybody else experienced this type of situation?

roll.gif
roll.gif
{
sick.gif
. Trying to be like tubgirl huh? I would hate to be anyone else in your family who uses that shower. They don't know of the horror that hastaken place there.

one time i didnnt wanna take a dookie at myfriends house soo i ran home couldnt make it inside and took it in my back yardd

I used to have a phobia about people knowing I was taking a @!$@ (middle school/high school). We were having some kind of party for our football team, and Ikept holding it in and holding it in until I absolutely had to go. I made it all the way to the bathroom, had my shorts down, and was just about to sit downwhen it unleashed. It got all over the toilet seat, the carpet around the toilet, and the back of my shorts/socks. To top it off, as I was scrambling to cleanit up, I accidentally made a loud noise banging against the water chamber, and drew attention from the mother of the house. After that I called my mom to comepick me up. I managed to clean everything up okay, but I had to flip the carpet over to hide the brown (double sided carpets FTW).

lucky it was a diarrhea dump... otherwise you would had to pick it up and drop it in the toilet.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

for some reason, i feel like this was already posted before, but a while ago.
it was, except the first dude pulled a "Matrix" and tried to catch it
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

one time i didnnt wanna take a dookie at myfriends house soo i ran home couldnt make it inside and took it in my back yardd

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

for some reason, i feel like this was already posted before, but a while ago.
it was, except the first dude pulled a "Matrix" and tried to catch it
alien.gif
sick.gif
the matrix story > this one

but no i have never gone number 2 in the shower, but i do pee in the shower
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom