Any advice for a young sneakerhead?

great contribution dillinAKAflygay

anyways op my advice is only buy the shoes you like, forget about the hype. wear your shoes, dont let them rot away in boxes....

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Originally Posted by MrWavez

hmmmm...makes me wonder...what is a sneakerhead then?
I honestly don't have an answer, lol.

But all the new heads that just got in "The Game" classify themselves as a sneakerhead nowadays.
eyes.gif
Cosign...I haven't been in the "game" that long (since '06/'07)..but you got to be humble about it. I see dudes nowadaysgoing around and bragging with the "Hey, I'm a sneakerhead, look at my shoes, I'm the freshest alive".
smh.gif
That is what you don't want to do. Just keep it on the low.

And I don't like to use the word "sneakerhead", I prefer "sneakerfan"
laugh.gif

As for OP, buy what you want and what you like, ignore the hype and the trend. If you like fusions..(eeeww
sick.gif
)...then cop fusions. It's your money, do whatever you want with it. Justdon't buy fakes
smh.gif
. At the end of the day, JUST DO YOU!
pimp.gif

Just my .02 cents
smile.gif

Here you go: -A person who collects limited, rare, OG, orflat out exclusive kicks. Usually the collection consists of Jordans or Dunks.
-A person who loves the shoes they own and know background knowledge about them
-Somebody who owns a number of sneakers and is always up on the latest J's that come out. Their collectionsconsist of rare, vintage, and collectable sneakers from classic Chuck Taylor's to custom Nikes.

Originally Posted by dillinAKAflyguy

why did mods accept fastshoes? he contributes nothing to every thread he comments on SMH.

Why is the question indeed... u should see him over in the Space Jam thread all hormonal cuz my avy is too G-Rated for him

i agree with the guy on the previous page...quality over quantity.

buy 1 size bigger because ur feet will grow, oh and wear ur kicks lil man..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

why did mods accept fastshoes? he contributes nothing to every thread he comments on SMH.

Why is the question indeed... u should see him over in the Space Jam thread all hormonal cuz my avy is too G-Rated for him

laugh.gif

The best advice is just to buy what you like, don't be fooled or sucked into the hype.

Just be patient as well. You are not going to be able to get every single pair you want initially.

Just saying i started a thred about this same thing a couple months ago u should check it good luck to you !

Stay Legit(No Fakes)
Quality Over Quantity
Wear Your Kicks
and
if you looking to wear them later on, buy a size bigger.
and NO FAKES.
and last but not least...
buy what you like and enjoy yourself.

good stuff that you're working for your shoes. they're much better when you earned them yourself. don't let it get out of hand. the thrill ofcopping is very much like a drug high.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Here you go: -A person who collects limited, rare, OG, or flat out exclusive kicks. Usually the collection consists of Jordans or Dunks.
-A person who loves the shoes they own and know background knowledge about them
-Somebody who owns a number of sneakers and is always up on the latest J's that come out. Their collections consist of rare, vintage, and collectable sneakers from classic Chuck Taylor's to custom Nikes.

Props!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Dont waste your time or money on sneakers, you'll learn that in the future no one will care and you will feel like u wasted money.

The more you buy the less and less time u will wear them.

buy what you like even if it's fusion just don't go with the hype u will end up broke

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Dont waste your time or money on sneakers, you'll learn that in the future no one will care and you will feel like u wasted money.

The more you buy the less and less time u will wear them.

this is very true but nothing beats the feeling on throwing something 2 years old on and feeling great that you bought them but i get ur point

Yea most important thing is to buy what YOU like, then you'll be satisfied. Dont get something just for hype..

no. the question is, why would you steal my avatar when it's a pic that i took of my own shoes?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom