Antoine Walker: A Cautionary Tale

Yeah, hell he should have been able to live off of 5mil but just like you and I, players probably get caught up in the gaudy numbers on the contract and not the real numbers .. It's like me looking at my paycheck and spending based on the gross and not the net

Anyone caught that Outside the Line segment today? After watching that all I'm lead to believe is that A.W. had zero idea about managing his money

Antoine's trying to make it back to the league...gonna spend the summer working out at UofL with Pitino and the Cards.

It's a sad story but I don't feel bad for him because he himself made that choice. No one told him to spend money on 70-80 of 'his people'. No one ever told him to spend money on stuff that he bought, those are the choices that he made and he's paying the price for it (no pun intended). He prolly felt like 'it's my money and I'm spending it the way I want', well, once you start spending money, it's going out of your pocket. Thus, it's not yours anymore.

What appalls me the most about 'Toine is that he can pay millions of dollars on cars and all the material stuff but he chose to go with his 'friend' who hangs around with him to oversee properties and financial assets. This boggles my mind.

And anytime when you start blowing money in gambling spots, there will be troubles ahead of you. Dude should've known better. Sad thing is he's not the only person in the L with spending/gambling habits.  

Effff it!!! You never see a Uhaul at the end of a Hearse. Cant take it with you anyway! Kinda feel bad for his children if he even has any.

how old is he any way? still trying to make a living out of ballin'
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom