Another relationship thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

she's probably taking revenge right now and getting stretched and pounded out like some soba.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If you can live with the fact that someday she might just use the times you cheated on her and she stuck by you as an excuse for her own %%%+ ups, then by all means go for it, hopefully she's better than that and you'll luck out and you guys might end up making it work for the long term...when was the last time ya spoke?...how would you approach her?....like why should she believe that you guys will be serious this time?

I spoke to her today. Got the same "I need time to think" rhetoric. She out to believe it this time because I've never flat out told her that she's the one I wanted to be with. We've always kind of fallen into a relationship while I'd still be messing with other chicks. I don't think she's the vindictive type. But who knows. I'm just trying to stay optimistic I guess. And for those who asked, I'm 23, she, about to be 22. She graduates in may, I graduate in December.

Then let her think about it, the best thing you can do is let her know what you want to do and when she feels ready you guys can move forward, don't insist, you'll come off as selfish, let her know you want to settle with her, but you understand that is fair if she has to think about it.

Appreciate the words my dude. Still obligated to hate you for no reason though. You know how it goes.

Everyone on NT hates you fam. Not sure why though.

But real talk, appreciate the insight. I'm gonna fall back for a minute and let her have her time to think or what not. I'll let you all know how things play out.

They'll come around someday, they have no damb choice!

You are welcome, I've been around the block a million times when it has to do with relationships and like giving advice...best of luck, if she does come around, treat her right.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

It sounds like you may still have a chance with her. 1st of all, you need to decide what YOU want, then you go after her. What do you got to lose? It's like the lotto, you can't win unless you play, who knows you may be passing up on a once in a lifetime thing.

On an unrelated note, this helped me out just now. Thanks for posting this bruh.

Back
Top Bottom