another reason NYC is better than all ... strip poker ......

live strip poker in the village
laugh.gif

310353_294013950619677_100000332225037_1067265_1769013207_n.jpg

not my pic , friend of mine just seen this in the village .....

Why is seeking naked people at a window a reason to cheer about? You want your kids seeing that *!$@?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Why is seeking naked people at a window a reason to cheer about? You want your kids seeing that *!$@?
indifferent.gif

Yes, because seeing someone naked is clearly the most scarring thing that can happen to a child.
But playing games like Battlefield and watching movies like Hostel is fine.

I hope to live long enough to see an America minus the puritanical views on nudity. Thanks again religion.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif

Yes, because seeing someone naked is clearly the most scarring thing that can happen to a child.
But playing games like Battlefield and watching movies like Hostel is fine.

Who said i approve of said games and movies?

@megatron
Yo kid gon see himself nekkid in da morning neways, so Eye don't see wat da problem iz.

on friday i was getting off the E train at 34th street, like i do everyday for work, when i see an entire team of football players. Literally dressed in pads, cleats, etc. it was hilarious and when i walked in they all chanted and gave me high 5s like i was running through the tunnel. it made my day. they were dressed in white uniforms with the cbs logo on the helmet.

NYC >*

^^^ I called out of work that day and went shopping. They were playing football on 5th ave by the Gucci store. I told my boy I'll give him $20 to intercept a pass but he fronted.. NY is the best and I been everywhere in the world but I see this turning to a NY vs. the world post.

A bunch of Ugly people playing strip poker in a window makes you the best city the world now? This just shows me how whack New Yorkers are to think this is doing it. Doing it, y'all are not.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

A bunch of Ugly people playing strip poker in a window makes you the best city the world now? This just shows me how whack New Yorkers are to think this is doing it. Doing it, y'all are not.
He's obviously joking, but he seemed to hurt your feelings with this post. Tell em why you mad son

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

THIS.  Stupid New Yorkers.... smh

Back
Top Bottom