Another Legit Check on Air Jordan XI Breds 2012

Guys I know there have been many LCs on AJ XI Breds, here is another one~ Please take a look and comment. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
it's an early release pair but everything shapes up to look good on these. shape 23 spacing and ball placement. Legit to me

I don't even have to look at the pics. If you didn't acquire these through a Nike-affiliated process, they are 99% likely to be fake.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LEARN?

They may be identical in every way to legit pairs, I can tell you with damn near certainty that they were not produced with Nike's knowledge or approval.

I don't even have to look at the pics. If you didn't acquire these through a Nike-affiliated process, they are 99% likely to be fake.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LEARN?

They may be identical in every way to legit pairs, I can tell you with damn near certainty that they were not produced with Nike's knowledge or approval.[/quote

well Nike is producing them now... i mean im in the same boat as you. i dont like these early release shoes but meh

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LEARN?
They may be identical in every way to legit pairs, I can tell you with damn near certainty that they were not produced with Nike's knowledge or approval.[/quote
well Nike is producing them now... i mean im in the same boat as you. i dont like these early release shoes but meh

Legit as an early release pair can get.

Like BIP Roberts said earlier: I wouldn't get an early release pair. They're always fake even though they look legit. Thats just my opinion though.

Last edited:
I heard from sole collector the authentic pairs get the plastic red inserts with the huge XI in the box.

fakes..

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.11.20.f237e9&id=15500214099

in other words.. not authentically made by jordan

they look good though 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom