Another JORDAN 1 BRED 2013 LEGIT CHECK/MFG QA ISSUE

Hi, First off i read the sticky about how to tell if Jordan 1 Breds are from the Grey market, but i see various claims of authentic J1 Breds, where some have 1 or 2 "faults" listed as fakes.  Anyways I recently bought some Jordan 1 Breds off a craigslist user claiming the shoes were legit.  When I met the guy, it was dark and I tried to inspect them as best I could inside my car.  I ended up buying them because the stitching and material seemed legit.  It was the next day, taking them off after wearing them when I noticed some defaults, and now i'm wondering if they are fake or just a bad pair that passed quality. Please see pictures, with notes I made, thanks in advance:

100% fakes bro.. Very noticeable widows peaks on the toeboxs, general shape of shoes are off, tongue tags are off, box tagging is wrong etc.. NEVER buy kicks in the dark fam. Especially if your not rock solid on how to tell legit from fakes.

Last edited:
100% fakes bro.. Very noticeable widows peaks on the toeboxs, general shape of shoes are off, tongue tags are off, box tagging is wrong etc.. NEVER buy kicks in the dark fam. Especially if your not rock solid on how to tell legit from fakes.
Thanks bro. I guess i got an "L" on this one.

Those look better but here is my best advise for you here..
1- ONLY deals with tagged pix
2- for these shoes multiple pix are necessary. Good fakes exist of these..Seller must include pix of NA tags on tongues, size tags, sole images, Good shots of toeboxs and heels, lace bag and laces, Good shots of both lateral sides, clear close ups of box labels and small [emoji]174[/emoji] on box lid..The [emoji]174[/emoji] is a pretty important image.
3- ONLY deal with sellers who take PP..No ifs, ands, or buts.
4- Always LC before you pay..
5- If a price seems to good to be true, it is.

Those look better but here is my best advise for you here..
1- ONLY deals with tagged pix
2- for these shoes multiple pix are necessary. Good fakes exist of these..Seller must include pix of NA tags on tongues, size tags, sole images, Good shots of toeboxs and heels, lace bag and laces, Good shots of both lateral sides, clear close ups of box labels and small [emoji]174[/emoji] on box lid..The [emoji]174[/emoji] is a pretty important image.
3- ONLY deal with sellers who take PP..No ifs, ands, or buts.
4- Always LC before you pay..
5- If a price seems to good to be true, it is.
noted.  Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom