Another Girl Problem: Mature NTers Welcome - Update Page 7 (10/20) PICS - Story up on Page 9

sorry about the news man ... and yes she will call you as time passes by .. my ex hits me from time to time but i got her on disconnect for a reason.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm on 19 but my mind is older
...don't be in such a hurry to grow up and do "grown up" things

Our Lord has spoken
lol...
but seriously... OP did you even read over what you typed in your original post?
We were supposed to move-in, get settled, get that paper, have a baby and live life.
the hell you doing talking like that at NINETEEN years of age?!!!

Dirty is right man dont be in such a rush to grow up trust me it all comes with time and i know you have heard it a million and one times before but trust methere is 100000000000s of other girls out there sometimes u gotta jus brush your shoulders off take the L and move on..... I am in the process of doing thisright now at the age of 20 and i gotta admit its one of my hardest lessons ever
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

sorry about the news man ... and yes she will call you as time passes by .. my ex hits me from time to time but i got her on disconnect for a reason.

details?

nerd.gif
smh.gif

It's tough. My past relationship "felt" the same and we planned of moving in together, children and marriage in the future. I'm 24 by theway.

She cheated on me (first time being done so) with her ex that she left before we got together.

But when we ended, it was cold turkey. Straight up. We broke up on February 4th and since never spoken nor seen her. It takes time, but honestly . . . thingshappen for a reason. Just take this as an example and experience for the future relationship in your path.

God will not give you something you can't handle . . .

Peace

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I know Dirty, I know.

But that's really how much I loved her...

I wanted to live with her and %!**.

Sounds like I was just whipped as +$%#...

And to think, I wanted to give her my last name...
laugh.gif

smh.gif

You're lost in the sauce buddy!!!!

What should I do if this trick calls me a month? 2 months? 2 years later? Should I do what I feel at the time (who knows what this may be)? Or should I NEVERanswer and ignore her calls?

A friend of mine said to answer her call, act it all up with the "I Love You's" and "I missed you's" along with the "I forgiveyou's"...

Get her on the bed, *!%@ the living %@#% out of her, cum on her face and shout "*!%@ %*@+%+$. get money."

And NEVER answer ANY of her calls. He even said that I mighty even have to change my number.

Opinions?

Back
Top Bottom