Favorite Anytime Beer:

st-patricks-beer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale-ss.jpg

Favorite Seasonal Beer:

2571256296_21f89e634c.jpg

Beer I am dying to try but is $24 a 4-pack, but has such great reviews:

435787356_3a048c2981.jpg

MAN I LOVE BEER.
embarassed.gif
I always get excited when I try a new brand,variation, etc.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Oregon MICRO BREWS>>>> your state micro brews...

Quoted for truth. Seems like Oregon's had more small microbreweries explode in popularity and eventually go close to nationwide than any other region Ican think of. Widmer, Deschutes, Bridgeport, Rogue, Full Sail. All world renowned and available from coast to coast in the U.S. I like what Northern Californiahas to offer, too though. Lagunitas, Lost Coast, and Sierra Nevada always stay consistent and Anchor in SF is the old standard.

man i had some beer from san fran at the beer festival up here... and it was amazing.... but trust... WIDMER is so good to me... they only made a couple beersthat i dont like... but the rest is delicious... brokedn halo and w09 =
sick.gif
...... when i go crabbing in newport.... there is a popular pier that is right nextto the rogue brewery... oh man beer straight from the source... cant get better then that... they sell some beers that they dont sell in the stores... oh manthey are good.... me and my boys get hammered and try to go crabbing... fun times..

micro beer lovers... you need to try the Widmer Drifter Pale Ale...i have never been a fan of pale ale before but this thing is amazing... .it has a hint ofcitrus at the end....

micro beer lovers... you need to try the Widmer Drifter ale

you ever go to the widmer brew pub in NE portland?

I went one time when they had 2 dollar pints

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and oregon micro brew is better than most beers in general

man i keep telling myself to go... but for some odd reason i always find myself at buffalo wild wings in downtown.... maybe its some of the girls that workthere... but yeah... im gonna make it a birthday request to go... do they have good food?

I was just gonna make a beer thread
laugh.gif

I need some suggestions of some beer to get. I'm gonna swing by a local spot that has a dope selection so I needed some ideas of what to get

Nothing too heavy like Guiness heavy (
sick.gif
) but it doesn't have to be too light. I generally go for either Pale Ales or Amber beers or good ol Lager.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

d1390killians-irish-red-posters.jpg

guiness-big.gif

blackbutteporter.jpg

Ninja Llama hit it on the head
Honorable Mentions: San Miguel, Red Horse, Mac and Jack's, Arrogant Bastard, New Castle, Stella's, Sapporo

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

laugh.gif

I need some suggestions of some beer to get. I'm gonna swing by a local spot that has a dope selection so I needed some ideas of what to get

sick.gif
) but it doesn't have to be too light. I generally go for either Pale Ales or Amber beers or good ol Lager.
is hefeweizen okay???... try the Widmer variety pack..... it comes with a hefenwizen (one of my favorite hefs)... Drop Top amber ale ( amazing ),broken halo IPA... ( i never been a fan of IPA ), and a seasonal beer... i believe its W09... a little bit on the spicy side, but i would rather drinksomething else... TRY THE DRIFTER PALE ALE... a good beer for people that like mico brews and light and tastey enough for a average drinker to enjoy...

oh and if you like guinness... try a black and blue... guinness and blue moon >> black and tan....

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

laugh.gif

sick.gif
is hefeweizen okay???... try the Widmer variety pack..... it comes with a hefenwizen (one of my favorite hefs)... Drop Top amber ale ( amazing ), broken halo IPA... ( i never been a fan of IPA ), and a seasonal beer... i believe its W09... a little bit on the spicy side, but i would rather drink something else... TRY THE DRIFTER PALE ALE... a good beer for people that like mico brews and light and tastey enough for a average drinker to enjoy...
good looking
pimp.gif

I love variety packs. I always get the Sam Adams joints and the Michelob pack is dope too

Wow, took 4 pages for Sierra Nevada to show up?
indifferent.gif

My own -

snsummer.jpg

2130196460_d560725020.jpg

If recovering from a hangover, Miller Lite.

When I was in college, Miller High Life (32oz) was a staple.

Originally Posted by jcach

Man, some of you guys need your horizons broadened a bit.

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA: malt backbone with a lot of hops.

Young's Double Chocolate Stout: if you like Guinness, you'll like this. So smooth.
10247-1280_d.jpg
I found out about this not too long ago, really want to try it out.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

recently fell in love w/this beer.

2426529457_fac15a32ed.jpg

If it taste anything like Corona light it probably taste like Club Soda or Perrier

Back
Top Bottom