Another BEER Thread

It's hot as hell and you can smell a Weber cooking up something delicious around every corner. Nothing like playing ball outside from 6-9 and then takingdown a plate and an extra cold one, right when it's just about getting dark. (Puts on Roger Troutman's GreatestHits)

My favorite domestic beer(when you wanna put down 10 without feeling sick) :

lite.jpg

My favorite import(honorable mention goes to the very good Bohemia and some of the other cheaper, Mexican domestics like Modelo Especial and Tecate) :

mexican-beer-negra-modelo-01.jpg

My favorite beer that can be found nationwide :

365967309_108ca02fea.jpg

. . and my current, favorite overall beer :

316028716_b0af1c0c6a.jpg

Cheers!

I had a Chimay Triple for the first time this weekend. Wasn't all that great. Magic Hat #9 and Hoegaarden are my favorites.

Never, ever understood the hype behind Heineken. They must either have one hell of a marketing team or a logo that just immediately attracts a large number ofpeople for whatever reason. Corona sucks, too, but hey, kids are insecure and they'll be willing to pay extra for a crappy product if it means fitting in.

* edit : I hate to sound like a wet blanket or a beer snob here, but that Blue Moon is made by Coors and is disguised to look like a good microbrew. It'sbetter than the OG Budwesier, Coors or MGD obviously, but the price that it costs does NOT warrant what the actual quality of the beer is.

2836063839_75f8fed51f.jpg

pimp.gif
It only sucks that I can't find this beer anywhere on the WestCoast....They need to step up their beer game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Blue Moon
pimp.gif

I still need to try Hoegaarden
Hoegaarden is
pimp.gif

I need to try LandShark. Everyone seems to like it alot. I'm sitting here enjoying the Spelling Bee and the Cavs/Magic game with a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.+%@ is delicious
pimp.gif

ya OP i know exactly watcha talking bout !!!! u know when it hot like all day but once u start feeling the sun to lose it power and u throw back a feel nicecold ones !!!!! mmmm getting thirsty!!!!!

guinness
sam summer
newcastle
harpoon UFO
widmer heff
carling

if im looking to throw back like 10+:
miller lite
bud light
pbr

You people and your terrible beer...
tired.gif

Give me a big %++ IPA and I'm a happy man. No such thing as too many hops...

Back
Top Bottom