"Why are they all over the floor."
"I wanted to see if I liked any."

"Can I play with this baseball?"
"As long as you don't hit me or break anything."
"Allan..."
"What?"
"Lookit. This is how they do it. V-r-r-r-r-r-rooooom! Whoooosh!"
"What did I just tell you about throwing that thing at me?"

And he ate a half gallon of ice cream all by himself. And, yes, I'm a grumpy old man.

This thing isn't leaving for almost 3 more weeks
indifferent.gif

How bout the "Does This Hurt?" game?
smh.gif

Kid: Does this hurt?
*pinch*
Me: Not really...
Kid: How bout...THIS!
Me: @!@!?!!
*Tears up*
Me: No...
embarassed.gif

If he were my kid, yeah, he'd know his place. But he's my cousin, so...you know
grin.gif

And TV distraction only works in 5 minute bursts, at best. This little dude seems to be constantly finding something to make his...like the Borg...

laugh.gif

their just kids.

you guys probably did the same thing when you were their age..

but yea,

their annoying
laugh.gif

Cousin or not, if you're staying with me, you're going to learn some ackright.

Start setting some boundaries. Setting boundaries and parameters is less about the actual boundary you set; it's more about establishing that you'rethe on in control of things.

smh.gif
it's better to talk to them first, if they keep up with the bull%@*%...it's time to get physical.

OMG I know where you coming from. My lil cousin is mad annoying.

Kid: "Can I ride your pick outside?"
Me: "Why? It's too big for you"
Kid: "Nu Uh, I ride big bikes at home all the time"
Me: "Whatever go ahead"
*puts on MY cdp 12s runs outside*

He falls off the bike and starts crying (nothing serious). I was just so pissed, he messed up my bike and my shoes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by VIXIV

"You've got lots of shoes."
"Why are they all over the floor."
"I wanted to see if I liked any."
my girlfriend's little brother just did this today...

mad.gif

i almost struck a child.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

You were that annoying kid at one point. Just let him play your xbox/ps3 or watch tv and stop whining

Me?
laugh.gif
I felt bad if I didn't ask for permission to sit onsomeone's couch. And he'd be playing with my video games if he hadn't broken one of my controllers. It was out of charge, I told him to just usethe other one, but he tried to "make it work" by pounding it on my table. Problem solved, right?
laugh.gif

If you read it closely it looks as if the kid just wants some attention from you is allbro.. try just playing with him even if youd rather be fappin over some Beezy here on NT.. just give him a few minutes of your time. Kids who pest Inoticed just really want attention or like you for some odd reason and like what you have. Youd be surprised to see how kids now a days will play some oldschool board games with you just to hang out with you cause they think youre a cool dude in thier book. And you said it best,, HE ISNTYOURS so be glad lil man is taking off soon even though its in 2 weeks, could be worse, he could moving in for good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I plan on adopting a kid when hes 18 to avoid this problem
smh.gif

Im too impatient for kids

roll.gif
what the F hahahaaaaa how you gonna adopt a grown man

Yea give him some attention take him out somewhere where both of you can bond and enjoy. Ask him what he likes to do and try to do it. Later on he'll gettired and just pass out and sleep

If you would only imagine how i feel. I work with kids at a community center and they are annoying and will do anything to blackmail you.

Back
Top Bottom