Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Seeing the confirmed tracklisting officially has me pumped for release day
pimp.gif

My Mom, I hope it has deep meaning where 'Em goes all out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

whoooooooooooooooooooooo! im hyped now... he should just make the album into a crazy %%+ movie... then id care about the music as well as this video...
Wow, if TIME is hyped for some Eminem (if he's not being sarcastic) I know this ++@+ gotta be dope.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

whoooooooooooooooooooooo! im hyped now... he should just make the album into a crazy %%+ movie... then id care about the music as well as this video...
Wow, if TIME is hyped for some Eminem (if he's not being sarcastic) I know this ++@+ gotta be dope.
laugh.gif
Thats what I'm sayin
eek.gif

some of ya'll dudes are ridiculous, judgin the album by the cover and tracklisting.

compare both to the classic eminem albums, they follow the same formula

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
Thats what I'm sayin
eek.gif
im not bein sarcastic... the trailer looks dope... im a video dude (wanna direct one day) so imma b interested as long as it LOOKS dope... i still aint $$$##@ wit the music tho...

laugh.gif
I couldn't believe you was checkin for it...at first I thoughtit was a typo like some type of trick or something....but with your reasoning behind it that makes sense...that was more an answer I'm used to reading fromyou...

Artists like Eminem and Nas don't need guest features.
pimp.gif

3 Am is good, I'm not really feeling the other two tracks but I'm still mega amped for this album!

arguing with meb about jmt is pointless ... hes so set in his ways that we would never be right like southpaws ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

arguing with meb about jmt is pointless ... hes so set in his ways that we would never be right like southpaws...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

arguing with meb about jmt is pointless ... hes so set in his ways that we would never be right like southpaws...

pimp.gif

aiight im ready to concede something here ... lyrically ... lyrically ... lyrically, vinnie is on par with eminem ... that is to say that on any given day iwouldnt be surprised if vinnie was as good as em lyrically when they are at their best ...

HOWEVER, there is a reason we are arguing in a thread titled "Official Eminem Album Thread" and not"Official Vinnie Album Thread" ... vinnie sounds like a slightly clearer methodman/busta rhymes collabo ... that %#%+ is not marketable and he is notpleasant to the ear ... its almost like you have to put his voice aside and try to just hear the english language for what it is ... youd be better off readingthe lyrics he spits or rapping them yourself ...

thats the end of the vinnie talk for me, dude is nice but hes not eminem ... bottom line is, if em stayed underground like him em > paz ... now that heturned "pop" its still em > paz ...

No ayo, I like Vinnie's voice because it compliments Stoupe's booming beats and fits the subject matter. Very few people that rapped with Vinnie havekept up without getting drowned out by the beat. When he comes on a track his energy is just tremendous. That's why he's such a good battle rapper.

Apathy has a 'normal' voice and he's better than Em lyrically... same for many other white underground rappers.

I agree on the "marketability" point though, but whatever, to each his own.

Originally Posted by M16

No ayo, I like Vinnie's voice because it compliments Stoupe's booming beats and fits the subject matter. Very few people that rapped with Vinnie have kept up without getting drowned out by the beat. When he comes on a track his energy is just tremendous. That's why he's such a good battle rapper.

Apathy has a 'normal' voice and he's better than Em lyrically... same for many other white underground rappers.

I agree on the "marketability" point though, but whatever, to each his own.
*reads post*

*reads thread title*

*tries to determine relevancy*

Log out.

Back
Top Bottom