Animals Appreciation vol. Big Cat Diary

best way to appreciate animals is to go vegan
pimp.gif

Best way according to who?

Watch "Joe Rogan on the realities of hunting" on YouTube

Monkeys are that deal, low key want a capuchin

I have a friend who's a paralyzed and he had one for about a year as part of a pilot program. Thing was funny as hell.

He would take the straw out of my friend's beer and try to suck the last drop out of it. He would grab the cat by the tail, swing it around and when the cat went to retaliate the monkey would just taunt the cat and climb on the wall, curtains, etc to get away. Thing used to draw with magic markers, answer the phone for my friend, all kinds of silly ****.

I have a friend who's a paralyzed and he had one for about a year as part of a pilot program. Thing was funny as hell.

He would take the straw out of my friend's beer and try to suck the last drop out of it. He would grab the cat by the tail, swing it around and when the cat went to retaliate the monkey would just taunt the cat and climb on the wall, curtains, etc to get away. Thing used to draw with magic markers, answer the phone for my friend, all kinds of silly ****.
That's dope, those vervet monkeys stay stealing drinks and getting lit. :lol:

Those damn monkeys seem like they could be SUPER annoying man. Almost to the point where you would want to kick them LOL

Back
Top Bottom