Angry Birds

lol this game is an epidemic....friends of mine in different countries playin....

lol this game is an epidemic....friends of mine in different countries playin....

lol @ "playable cake" that's funny. Kid is gonna grow up to be an A1 d bag though.... He got that hair....

And Angry Birds is natrually addictive. I picked it up at the Apple Store once on an iPad not even knowing what it was, and I had to have it. It just has an addictive nature. I just hope these lil games dont reshape the gaming industry to cater to casual gamers like this too much, cuz Super Meat Boy is mad addictive too
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ "playable cake" that's funny. Kid is gonna grow up to be an A1 d bag though.... He got that hair....

And Angry Birds is natrually addictive. I picked it up at the Apple Store once on an iPad not even knowing what it was, and I had to have it. It just has an addictive nature. I just hope these lil games dont reshape the gaming industry to cater to casual gamers like this too much, cuz Super Meat Boy is mad addictive too
30t6p3b.gif

Kid din't even look that excited lol, I think I woulda been jumping around going crazy if my dad ever did something like that when I was that age.

Kid din't even look that excited lol, I think I woulda been jumping around going crazy if my dad ever did something like that when I was that age.

Im stuck on a level thats being elton john so !%!$ that game.

Btw, Gravity Guy & Fragger > Angry Birds

Im stuck on a level thats being elton john so !%!$ that game.

Btw, Gravity Guy & Fragger > Angry Birds

Back
Top Bottom