Android Phones > Iphone - Vol: Is it safe to assume?

you can't make a general statement like that.  android is an os that is available on a ton of phones on each network.  it's easier if you compare an iphone to an evo which is probably the top android phone right now.  it depends on what features the consumer is looking for and what network they are on.  rooting and jailbreaking make both os's great for customizing.  the iphone will still be the top-selling phone for a while though, people love the apple brand.
i only wish android had a desktop manager similar to itunes that will backup your whole phone.  managing your music was super easy.  i keep asking for help with album art in the android thread with no results.

you can't make a general statement like that.  android is an os that is available on a ton of phones on each network.  it's easier if you compare an iphone to an evo which is probably the top android phone right now.  it depends on what features the consumer is looking for and what network they are on.  rooting and jailbreaking make both os's great for customizing.  the iphone will still be the top-selling phone for a while though, people love the apple brand.
i only wish android had a desktop manager similar to itunes that will backup your whole phone.  managing your music was super easy.  i keep asking for help with album art in the android thread with no results.

From an iPhone 4 User, I will have to say, fresh out the box, you may have to go with android devices. The camera on the iPhone 4 is better than any of the other devices. If you have a jailbroken iPhone 4 (Mine is), there is no way that any other phone beats it.

From an iPhone 4 User, I will have to say, fresh out the box, you may have to go with android devices. The camera on the iPhone 4 is better than any of the other devices. If you have a jailbroken iPhone 4 (Mine is), there is no way that any other phone beats it.

Originally Posted by HP31308

an out of the box evo does what a jailbroken iphone 4g does

iPhone is for people who need mommy to hold their hand when they cross the street. Android is for thug %+@ kids who don't need no help.

iPhone is for people who need mommy to hold their hand when they cross the street. Android is for thug %+@ kids who don't need no help.

iPhone is for people who need mommy to hold their hand when they cross the street. Android is for thug !@% kids who don't need no help.

iPhone is for people who need mommy to hold their hand when they cross the street. Android is for thug !@% kids who don't need no help.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

+ makes calls

The fact that Iphones are only available on AT&T, automatically makes droids better. Disagree? Check the consumer reports.

Droid > Iphone and its not even close.

And I dont have either.

+ makes calls

The fact that Iphones are only available on AT&T, automatically makes droids better. Disagree? Check the consumer reports.

Droid > Iphone and its not even close.

And I dont have either.

I've had 3 strait Android OS phones and I still feel that the iPhone is better from what I've seen.

I've had 3 strait Android OS phones and I still feel that the iPhone is better from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

It's fanboy comments like this that ruin these discussions.

Feature wise, Android is definitely a better phone than iOS. Hardware wise, you have so many Android phones that it's stupid to make that kind of statement. EVO 4G is probably a better phone than the iPhone 4 but Apple's doing pretty good for one single device.

It's just like PC's vs. Macs. Lots of choices with PC's, a few good choices for Macs.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

It's fanboy comments like this that ruin these discussions.

Feature wise, Android is definitely a better phone than iOS. Hardware wise, you have so many Android phones that it's stupid to make that kind of statement. EVO 4G is probably a better phone than the iPhone 4 but Apple's doing pretty good for one single device.

It's just like PC's vs. Macs. Lots of choices with PC's, a few good choices for Macs.

Its all down to personal opinion, both phones are pretty comparable. But the very fact that everyone feels the need to compare every phone to the iPhone tells the story right there...

Its all down to personal opinion, both phones are pretty comparable. But the very fact that everyone feels the need to compare every phone to the iPhone tells the story right there...

+ makes calls

Back
Top Bottom