Andre Johnson just laid the smackdown on Cortland Finnegan vol. Just bring It

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

We need a vid ASAP
laugh.gif
there were like 3 posted before you posted here
roll.gif

Wow Dre always seemed quiet and cool. What the hell did Cort do to bring that side out?
laugh.gif
That boy was legit trying to separate his head from his body.

Wow Dre always seemed quiet and cool. What the hell did Cort do to bring that side out?
laugh.gif
That boy was legit trying to separate his head from his body.

For the record...Finny stopped cause he was trying to get the foul called on AJ.... Why would he try to get in a fist fight on the football field and cost himself a suspension??

That being said...AJ would've whooped his butt easily

For the record...Finny stopped cause he was trying to get the foul called on AJ.... Why would he try to get in a fist fight on the football field and cost himself a suspension??

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Why would he try to get in a fist fight on the football field and cost himself a suspension??
Pretty sure he's getting suspended anyways.

pimp.gif
Dre

Why would he try to get in a fist fight on the football field and cost himself a suspension??
Pretty sure he's getting suspended anyways.

pimp.gif
Dre

Dudes are so quick to throw in the cape.  !!*% are you tommbout?!

No, he stopped because he got thrown to the ground.
laugh.gif

No, he stopped because he got thrown to the ground.
laugh.gif

Dudes are so quick to throw in the cape.  !!*% are you tommbout?!

I fell asleep, woke up and saw everybody comment on it and I still haven't stopped watching this. Lmao at some people saying Finnegan stopped. He got slung to the ground. Dude embarrassed himself.

I fell asleep, woke up and saw everybody comment on it and I still haven't stopped watching this. Lmao at some people saying Finnegan stopped. He got slung to the ground. Dude embarrassed himself.

Back
Top Bottom