Andre Johnson is a problem.

MisterP0315 wrote:
Son needs a QB...

Schaub isnt bad if he can stay healthy, I think he is a solid QB. People need to watch out for the Texans next year, they are really improvingespecially as Jacksonville and Indianapolis decline. They have a nice young core on offense that could really be something.

I think you can argue that Johnson is having the best season of any receiver this year.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

If they all had the same QB (Peyton for example)

1.T.O.
2. Moss
3. Steve Smith
4. Aquan Boldin
5. Torry Holt
6. Andre Johnson

And I hate leaving Fitz out.
I love TO but Andre is just a younger version fo him. Torry Holt is getting washed up. And I would say he is better than Boldin. Except forSteve and Randy there ain't two better.

Yeah nothing wrong with Schaub. David Carr was the problem but since Schaub joined the Texans, he's had a big impact on Andre's production. And ingames where Andre's been contained by defenses, he's thrown to Kevin Walter, who has been benefitting from all the attention that Dre gets.

i think Andre is the best receiver in the league ...

think about ...

hands ... check
speed ... check
run after catch ... check
size ... check
get the ball in the air ... check
CLUTCH ... check did anyone see him against miami this yr w/ the catch he made on 4th and 10 ...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

yea just the fact that you have TO at 1, that list is deaded...

Andre & Calvin Johnson have been the two best WR's in the league this year...Steve Smith is who I want if I had to win a game tho...

i agree wholeheartedly...

If they all had the same QB (Peyton for example)

1. Moss (hard to deny)
2. Suckerpunch Smith (look at his numbers 05 with Delhomme and 06 with basically backups, even now)
3. Fitz (absurd talent)
4. Megatron (even more absurd talent)

a few others, not in any order
Andre Johnson (all the reasons already listed)
Boldin (broken-faced monster)
Donald Driver (yac monster)
Brandon Marshall (not a baby TO, a BETTER TO)
and a few others I'm forgetting would all put up massive numbers too, but those top 4 are the go-to homerun guys for me

a year ago Braylon would be in the second list but someone killed the real Braylon and put some butterfest out there. TO's always been butterfest, he'sgood no doubt, but he's not good enough. a few years ago Holt would've made the second or even the top list, but he's gettin up there in age,he's HOF material tho

on of my boys from Houston said Andre Johnson was gonna be a problem this year...

I laughed at him
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

yea just the fact that you have TO at 1, that list is deaded...

Andre & Calvin Johnson have been the two best WR's in the league this year...Steve Smith is who I want if I had to win a game tho...
QFT.

Originally Posted by One Love

on of my boys from Houston said Andre Johnson was gonna be a problem this year...

I laughed at him
embarassed.gif
He has been a problem for quite a few years listen to your boy...

Anyway. I was watching the Cards game and I realized something I knew but it had not hit me...Larry Fitzgerald is one of the best pure wide receivers (a laTorry Holt before he fell off) in the league. He isnt the explosive athlete AJ and CJ and TO are but when you break him down on WR skills hes as good if notbetter than anyone...Great WR not great football player (lack of explosion)

Anyway

No disrespect to AJ he does his thing no matter the coverage but Matt Schuab throws to him 90% of the time. His numbers arent really an indication of howdominant he is you have to watch them play and watch him beat what ever coverage is thrown his way because he knows hes getting the ball and so do the two orthree DB's that are defending him.

And I just noticed CJ stats...he got almost 1100 on 55ish catches playing with Kitna,Orvlosky,Pep, and Stanton?
sick.gif

I cant take anyone over Randy Moss but

Steve Smith
Andre Johnson
Calvin Johnson
TO
cannot go wrong with them nothing but big plays

Fitz and Boldin on the outside cause they are consistent but they aint big plays waiting to happen like the top 5

Back
Top Bottom