ANDRE JOHNSON FINNA GET PAID....vol. best in the biz

So he got an extension on top of the extension he got a couple of years ago?
bahaha yea....got his deal re-structured with 5 years remaining...wow...
Think about the situations they were in when comparing stats. Fitz was sharing with Boldin most of the time while AJ led the league in targets one of those seasons.
true, however, Andre was doing it with inconsistent QB play as well, (Schaub getting hurt for most of the season, in comes Sage...or Sage Coptor (see Indy game two years ago))

^ i guess USC didnt pay you enough to brush up on your street lingo......but who am I kidding, you probably didnt even go there....just a fanboy

^ i guess USC didnt pay you enough to brush up on your street lingo......but who am I kidding, you probably didnt even go there....just a fanboy

well deserved. Dre signed a bad long term contract a couple of years back without an agent and now, signed an agent to negotiate a better deal. He was going to hold out from offseason drills and training camp, but went against his agenda and practiced anyway.

well deserved. Dre signed a bad long term contract a couple of years back without an agent and now, signed an agent to negotiate a better deal. He was going to hold out from offseason drills and training camp, but went against his agenda and practiced anyway.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Yeah the Texans are fun as hell to watch..

I can def see Andre do similar things to what Larry did in the playoffs..Maybe not get to the SB, but still turn heads...dude is
pimp.gif
and you right he deserves $$$
those  4th quarters
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Yeah the Texans are fun as hell to watch..

I can def see Andre do similar things to what Larry did in the playoffs..Maybe not get to the SB, but still turn heads...dude is
pimp.gif
and you right he deserves $$$
those  4th quarters
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why would a university be concerned about street lingo?...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why would a university be concerned about street lingo?...
indifferent.gif

best receiver in the game no doubt and im glad he bout to get paid.... but my fav is still brandon marshall
pimp.gif

best receiver in the game no doubt and im glad he bout to get paid.... but my fav is still brandon marshall
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Good extension. I think he can still be putting up great numbers by the time his deal runs out at age 34/35.

Good extension. I think he can still be putting up great numbers by the time his deal runs out at age 34/35.

Back
Top Bottom