ANDRE JOHNSON FINNA GET PAID....vol. best in the biz

Andre Johnson is about to get paid bigtime...finally the best receiver in the league is gonna be paid accordingly.....dude is arguably the most quiet superstar in the league, after being the best receiver for a few years now, he still does not get the recognition and publicity that the likes of T.O, Ochocinco, Larry Fitz get....glad to see him gettin his..he's earned it

Andre Johnson is about to get paid bigtime...finally the best receiver in the league is gonna be paid accordingly.....dude is arguably the most quiet superstar in the league, after being the best receiver for a few years now, he still does not get the recognition and publicity that the likes of T.O, Ochocinco, Larry Fitz get....glad to see him gettin his..he's earned it

How biased is this post
laugh.gif

Fitz >

How biased is this post
laugh.gif

Fitz >
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
....check the numbers homeboy...

Past two seasons:

Dre 08- 115 receptions, 1575 yrds, 98.4 yrds per game
Larry 08- 96 receptions, 1431 yrds, 89.4 yrds per game

Dre 09-101 receptions, 1569 yrds, 98.1 yrds per game
Larry 09-97 receptions, 1092 yrds, 68.3 yrds per game

alien.gif
alien.gif

Andre > any WR in the L...

How biased is this post
laugh.gif

Fitz >
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
....check the numbers homeboy...

Past two seasons:

Dre 08- 115 receptions, 1575 yrds, 98.4 yrds per game
Larry 08- 96 receptions, 1431 yrds, 89.4 yrds per game

Dre 09-101 receptions, 1569 yrds, 98.1 yrds per game
Larry 09-97 receptions, 1092 yrds, 68.3 yrds per game

alien.gif
alien.gif

Andre > any WR in the L...

Yeah I gotchu...Andre is nice don't get me wrong... Fitz had 4 more TD's with 4 less receptions, though. Let me know when Andre gets to the SB and puts on a show like Larry did...

Just Fitz in the playoffs was just amazing to watch and he's the man in MY opinion..To each his own..

Yeah I gotchu...Andre is nice don't get me wrong... Fitz had 4 more TD's with 4 less receptions, though. Let me know when Andre gets to the SB and puts on a show like Larry did...

Just Fitz in the playoffs was just amazing to watch and he's the man in MY opinion..To each his own..

Fitz had 4 more TD's with 4 less receptions, though.
good point...hopefully the Texans can play well and make the playoffs, then alot more people will get to see just how sick Andre is

Fitz had 4 more TD's with 4 less receptions, though.
good point...hopefully the Texans can play well and make the playoffs, then alot more people will get to see just how sick Andre is

Yeah the Texans are fun as hell to watch..

I can def see Andre do similar things to what Larry did in the playoffs..Maybe not get to the SB, but still turn heads...dude is
pimp.gif
and you right he deserves $$$

Yeah the Texans are fun as hell to watch..

I can def see Andre do similar things to what Larry did in the playoffs..Maybe not get to the SB, but still turn heads...dude is
pimp.gif
and you right he deserves $$$

^ haha yea, we are a few years away from the Superbowl....i cant believe they re-negotiated his deal with 5 years left on the OG one......i guess when you put up numbers like he does, you can do whatever you want.. haha

^ haha yea, we are a few years away from the Superbowl....i cant believe they re-negotiated his deal with 5 years left on the OG one......i guess when you put up numbers like he does, you can do whatever you want.. haha

So he got an extension on top of the extension he got a couple of years ago?

Every other NFL owner is calling McNair right now like "What the **** are you doing?! You're ****ing it up for the rest of us!"

Good for Andre, tho...

Every other NFL owner is calling McNair right now like "What the **** are you doing?! You're ****ing it up for the rest of us!"

Good for Andre, tho...

Think about the situations they were in when comparing stats. Fitz was sharing with Boldin most of the time while AJ led the league in targets one of those seasons.

Just an observation.

They're both immensely talented.

Think about the situations they were in when comparing stats. Fitz was sharing with Boldin most of the time while AJ led the league in targets one of those seasons.

Just an observation.

They're both immensely talented.

bahaha yea....got his deal re-structured with 5 years remaining...wow...
true, however, Andre was doing it with inconsistent QB play as well, (Schaub getting hurt for most of the season, in comes Sage...or Sage Coptor (see Indy game two years ago))

Back
Top Bottom