Anderson Cooper Appreciation

My man crush.

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

he's not gay IMO. he's never admitted to being gay and he chooses not to talk about his personal life because of what happened to his mother accordingto wiki...
*shrugs*

Originally Posted by debs 168

he's not gay IMO. he's never admitted to being gay and he chooses not to talk about his personal life because of what happened to his mother according to wiki...
*shrugs*

No straight people need to declare that they're not talking about their personal life.

Didn't he come out a long time ago?

I thought it was common knowledge that he's gay.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. He's one of the best news anchors in the business.

no one has proven he's gay... It is just a rumor, and he doesn't feel the need to discuss it.. So it's quite possible..

But Anderson Cooper is only good when it comes to tragedies or an exclusive story.. Other than that he is one of the most boring reporters ever.

Yeah he never openly admitted he was gay...but its kinda like the best known secret

But I got a lot of respect for him...
He's your classic newsman...
Never shows any bias...
and when there is tragedy he is the first one in the trenches...

anderson cooper is that dude
pimp.gif
none of that BS shoddy journalism...dude does it better than the best in the business.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Seems like a reporter who really cares about his job and doesn't just do it for the $$.

Well he doesn't have to he comes from money but still he does his job more than admirably.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Anderson Cooper is gay?!

Well Damn.....

Why ya'll acting like it's a surprise
laugh.gif
I though everyone knew..I just hope it people don't start taking away from the sheer awesomeness of his show because he is gay.

Angel

Back
Top Bottom