and we're done

I hate Dolan, but MSG might have something with Four Courses with JB Smoove.

Stephen A Smith, Rasheed Wallace, Colin Quinn and JB Smoove shooting the **** for a half hour? I am intrigued.

That ep came on last night right? I gotta check that out.
Not sure. I saw a promo for that episode while I was watching the one with John Salley, Jim Breuer, Black Thought and that guy that wears the World Champion hat.:lol:

we traded players we didnt use/often injured/useless in the playoffs 3 picks (1 "owned "by Denver if it was any good, 2 second round picks that can be purchased) for a former number 1 that doesnt have to play like a number 1 here. Let it go.

If we get Ron

Tyson
Melo
Ron/shump
Shump/priggie smalls
Felton

is a solid starting line up.

we traded players we didnt use/often injured/useless in the playoffs 3 picks (1 "owned "by Denver if it was any good, 2 second round picks that can be purchased) for a former number 1 that doesnt have to play like a number 1 here. Let it go.

If we get Ron

Tyson
Melo
Ron/shump
Shump/priggie smalls
Felton

is a solid starting line up.

Stop it

Tyson
Amare/Barg
Melo
Shump
Felton

Sign Ron and we got a solid bench, just need 1 more TOUGH big...Dalembert maybe

Kenyon Martin is getting the "full consideration" from the Knicks on a contract.
"Kenyon is getting our full consideration," Knicks GM Glen Grunwald said. Martin was a great pickup off the scrap heap last season and he held the frontcourt rotation together while Amare Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler were hurt.

I think we're waiting for the smoke to settle and for everyone to be done with their signings. When all you have is the minimum, you kind of have to wait to see what's left out there.

I hope the buzz about k mart is real we need this guy to bring that old school knick of the 90's bak...speaking of 90's watching the 95 knicks straight killing the sixers

I hope the buzz about k mart is real we need this guy to bring that old school knick of the 90's bak...speaking of 90's watching the 95 knicks straight killing the sixers

I say use K-Mart sparingly throughout the season just to keep him and shape, and unleash him in the playoffs... not sure if this guy can hold up for a full NBA season

Lu Deng is probably out of our price range. But the guy can score tho :nerd:

It would be nice if we could pickup Artest AND Kmart.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom