and we're done

Well I'm out. Now I gotta deal with all the bs text messages that's about to come through. I might get in a fight tonight.

****** pissed son

Last edited:
Can't wait til robots are advanced enough to ref games

Til then as long as the rest of the US outside of NY hates us we're ******

Like HTTB said a while ago, can't lose the first home game and expect to win this series. We chocked down the stretch. Turnovers all over the place.

So damn disappointing man.

Damn man

No point in watching the playoffs anymore. When the F is the NBA going to change these weak foul rules.
These dudes are huge and a hip to hip contact is considered a foul? Gimme a dam break. Let these millionaires earn their damn money.
Keep the flow of the game going. Stopping the flow for a weak *** foul :smh:

mean.gif
 Lance Stephenson

He isn't going to throw the choke sign this time around against Lebron.

Woody better take that fine and call these refs out at the press conference. This is beyond comical

bad calls but Woodson is the reason we lost not the two bad calls. Knicks should've never been down to begin with.

His rotations in the 4th were a complete joke, love affair for JR. :smh:

Bruh them robots will have da Stern chip in them to screw teams over last two minutes. These foul calls are a joke but I'm not gonna sit here and ***** like that's only why we lost. Got too loose with the ball late.

This season was a failure. It was ECF or bust imo. We should try to do whatever we can to get CP3 in a Knick uni next season

Miami gonna blow the doors off these dudes. Roy Hibbert will foul out or have 5 fouls EVERY GAME. And that's on my mother. Not a chance in hell they get all those no calls against the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom