and we're done

THe other day it was reported that Sheed ran, and practiced and he would play today if he's feeling well.

I guess he's feeling well.

the series is gonna get even more interesting after the unfortunate events that happened in the Boston marathon... :smh:

I think Sheed is okay. It's not like he's going to play big minutes in a game that means anything. He's just trying to work himself back into game shape and get his timing back.

I'm excited to see him for what will likely be limited minutes.

I feel bad for them but this is the last thing we need and I wold be very, very worried about how the refs and NBA act. They are now the much better story and will be getting well wishes and that scares me

Sports are sports though. Things like this put everything in perspective. Just a game

Last edited:

Well good news for the night is the Bulls should pull their game off. So if the hawks lose 2morrow its all but sealed up for us to escape the Bulls unless they take out the Nets and the Heat.

Why are we so sure the Bulls would beat the Pacers anyway?

Im not. But id sure like to have the chance of playing a team that isnt going to pound us defensively in the second round (Even tho I dont think ATL stands a chance). And have the Heat have to play someone worth a series and not be able to sweep their way to the ECF because I know the Bulls will beat the Nets.

Last edited:
Yall dudes is too shook. I say bring on the Bulls or Pacers in the 2nd round but really yall should take it one series at a time. Lets focus on sweeping the Celts first.

Yall dudes is too shook. I say bring on the Bulls or Pacers in the 2nd round but really yall should take it one series at a time. Lets focus on sweeping the Celts first.
It's as much about making the Heat work to get to ECF as anything. The Bulls have had our number this season, yeah. But if the Heat sweep the first 2 rounds, barely break a sweat not facing a tough defense, and are healthy and well rested come the ECF...that's ******** for whoever faces them.

Back
Top Bottom