and we're done

If Tyson was gonna play like this, he should've just sat the game out. At least that way it wouldn't have hurt the team.

EDIT: LOL @ JR complaining about that.

Last edited:
Real talk, Felton lost 20lbs coming into the season, buts he's still looked like he could lose another 20. Or am I just buggin? Has he always been the stocky looking type at UNC to? Want pics.

Some people just built like that, Melo also.

Real talk, Felton lost 20lbs coming into the season, buts he's still looked like he could lose another 20. Or am I just buggin? Has he always been the stocky looking type at UNC to? Want pics.

Some people just built like that, Melo also.

Melo wears a Flak Jacket every game tho. if you see photos of him in workouts and practice hes not that fat (This season/last)

But Felton could def drop 10 more pounds and be good. If he was bangin down low then the weight would be worth it. But he doesnt need to be that big the way he plays.

Melo wears a Flak Jacket every game tho. if you see photos of him in workouts and practice hes not that fat (This season/last)

But Felton could def drop 10 more pounds and be good. If he was bangin down low then the weight would be worth it. But he doesnt need to be that big the way he plays.

Oh I know that, he wears ridiculous padding underneath. Not so much his upperbody I'm talking about, but Carmelo Anthony has a massive lower body/legs and a huge backside (no homo). I've seen the dude in pre-game shooting plenty times and its reminiscent of Charles Barkley below the waist. That's what makes Melo so strong tho, Kobe himself said it. Melos stronger than Lebron on the box.

Thanks for that Felton picture 8pm, he looks leaner but I guess he's always pretty much been the stocky little pit bull type. He could def shed another 15lbs tho.

Not playing Camby against this team is plain stupid.

Very, but I dont think they want to play him back to back and they would rather get him minutes 2morrow against a team that plays bigger. Before the game started I thought there would be no way we would be this close in rebounding number. Not saying I have any special insight. But thats the only reason I could think of for not playing him in this game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom