and we're done

I remember it vividly. People wanted him gone in the summer

I remember defending him, saying he was thrown intp a role he was not familiar which was basically Point Guard
See, I thought that was a money thing. All the Lin stans were tight thinking we were gonna lose him. Everyone thought we weren't gettin Lin and Novak's bird rights and were gonna lose em in free agency, since the rules were hazy.

So they look over and figure JR is gonna turn down his option, try to get paid and wanna eat that MLE we needed for Lin.

Once he said he'd pick up his player option, everyone was like...aight, cool. Where's the next fire?

Last edited:
jr enjoying the day off :lol:

When he was the number 2 option in the playoffs everyone hated him.
Cause he was too perimeter oriented and got locked down.

Can't do that against Miami......but they are weak on the interior. Perfect for his new driving style of play.
my issue is JR smith ALWAYS had that as part of his game, why wasn't he attacking da rim before is baffling to me..

i mean let's not get it twisted, i appreciate da hell da fact that he's got near unlimited range from behind da arch, but mixing

it up with driving opens up da game SO MUCH MORE and then people gotta lay off hm cuz they gotta respect his speed.

Almost forgot there was a game. :nerd:

Right now, I'm happy we didn't trade Shump for Reddick like some dudes wanted us to.

Last edited:
[h2]Woody says Chandler 'improving'[/h2]Mar 31 7:36 PM ET By Jared Zwerling

Tyson Chandler will not play against the Celtics -- his 10th consecutive game missed due to a small bulging disk in his neck -- but Mike Woodson is optimistic that the starting center will return soon.

"He's improving a little bit," the coach said of Chandler, who is listed as day to day. "He's moving around pretty well to me."

On Chandler playing against the Heat on Tuesday in Miami, Woodson said he wasn't sure.

"It would be nice," he said. "Tyson is a big piece to what we do, but we've patiently got to wait on Tyson until he's ready to play, and then we'll get him back in the mix. ... I just think we've got to be cautious of what he's going through. He hasn't had any setbacks. It's just going through therapy and treatment, and he's getting better."

Woodson said earlier in the week that Chandler would be back before the playoffs, but the Knicks will need him before then. They have a tough schedule ahead against several playoff-bound teams with more formidable size, including the Hawks (twice), Bucks, Thunder, Bulls and Pacers.

Before the Celtics game, Chandler was shooting free throws and taking part in full-court running drills on the Garden floor with a member of the team's training staff.

Speaking to reporters, Chandler offered positive signs, saying that he's hoping to play against the Heat.

"This is the best I've felt, and I'm optimistic that it's getting better," he said.
Link

Last edited:
Travel like a MFer

Tyson is probably out for the year with a broken neck but they just haven't broke it to us yet (no pun)

Melo always tries to prove something against the celts. Tunnel vision. No ball movement

Lol melo always leaves his headband askew when he gets hit and they don't call a foul. So passive aggressive.

JR to melo "I show you how to do this son!"

Last edited:
Carmelo shooting with mad time left :smh:

I'm waiting for Carmelo to get jealous of all the shine Earl's been getting and for him to go out and do even more stupid ****.

Kidd always with the sly hustle plays. :smokin

And how are we living in a moment where you can trust Earl more than Melo?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom