and we're done

novak giving gasol problems 
laugh.gif

Is it just me or does it look like Camby is wearing Nike Free's out there? Dude has a fragile foot, and he's wearing sneakers known for their lack of support :lol:

On another note: This Knicks team is playing out of their minds! I haven't seen this kind of ball movement and shooting since December.

I love how we're giving it to Memphis too. They talked a lot of **** the first time we played them.

grizzlies playing awful ball too lol

**** that ****, they're playing horrible because we're shooting them out the gym.

These mother ******* banged us up the first game and got away with a lot of ****. We couldn't handle it properly and lost the game.

We're shooting light outs tonight and playing our game and killing their morale right now. Good.

BTW, It's nice seeing Chris Rock back in the Garden. Haven't seen him in the crowds in a long time.

grizzlies playing awful ball too lol

**** that ****, they're playing horrible because we're shooting them out the gym.

These mother ******* banged us up the first game and got away with a lot of ****. We couldn't handle it properly and lost the game.

We're shooting light outs tonight and playing our game and killing their morale right now. Good.

BTW, It's nice seeing Chris Rock back in the Garden. Haven't seen him in the crowds in a long time.
This was the team that hacked the hell out of Melo down the stretch, right? I believe it was Gasol that planted a forearm right into his chest at the end of a really close game and no call was made.>:

If the Bulls win, Atlanta loses, Indiana wins, Bucks wins, Boston loses, and Brooklyn loses--It'll be a good night for us.

Back
Top Bottom