and we're done

laugh.gif
@ Clyde calling him Mr. Kardashian
ha ha. he's done this in previous games too

How the Hell are we giving up so many threes? And our interior defense needs to improve. We're losing because of Lopez.

The fact that we're only down 6 at the half while shooting 30% is crazy. Hopefully Woodson emphasizes ball movement during half time.

Can we get the good ball movement back please? Damn. Melo forcing up some crazy shots, too much iso ball. If he wants to shoot he needs to drive, not settling for outside contested shots.

It def is one of those games tho.

where is our ball movement? nets making us look foolish on defense too. i have no idea how this game is so close. we look bad

Breen wants the game tightened up and MORE calls

i really reeeeeally do not like that guy. I don;t care how much people want to tell me he's so good. wish i never had to hear him do our games again. BANG

These refs got some balls to call that a travel. It might be but we see that all the time in the NBA and it's never called. Usually one or two more steps than what Amar'e just did

like maybe im just cranky, but aren't those bad shots JR took? just walk up the court and shoot? we have no ball movement whatsoever

glad we back tho

Amare DEF traveled. But if the name on the back said james or durant i doubt it gets called

Last edited:
like maybe im just cranky, but aren't those bad shots JR took? just walk up the court and shoot? we have no ball movement whatsoever

glad we back tho

They are bad shots, drives me crazy when he has that much strength and handles and he settles for a bad shot. At least he's finally hitting them.

nice shot amare. I miss the explosiveness :frown:

nice run, wow tyson messed up an insane JR assist :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom