and we're done

Good to see shump back play with confidence Ive had ACL surgery and i know how hard it is to get that confidence back first game. His body weight is a key factor it, helps a lot the lighter you are the less pressure on the knees when getting back playing. Just like AP hes so lean and mean it makes a full recovery possible.

STAT and Iman looked GREAT out there.

Iman is showing the same intensity and fearlessness he's shown since his first game as a rookie. Knicks medical staff seemed to have a done a great job with him over the past 9-10 months. Dude also looks more leaner and stronger than before.

STAT had his best game of the year. He didn't have an eye catching statline, but the intensity and effort was there. You can tell he's getting a lot of his confidence back. Woodson has been going a great job easing him into the lineup.

All that's left now is for Felton to come back strong and we'll be back in business and really get a good look at how we'll be as a team going forward.

On a side note: It was hilarious how the mic cut off in the middle of Tayshaun's introductory speech. Coincidence? I think not. Aint nobody wanna hear what Tayshaun or the Pistons gotta say :lol:

Shump showed me everything I need to see. Great game
pimp.gif

Good to see Stat looking better. Still needs work on his defense BUT the best part of his game is him at the FT line. It feels good seeing someone shoot well from the line.
Great to see Shump back, he looked good.
I'm tired of seeing Novak pump fake and then turn his back, **** kills me

I didn't that much from amare. But I'll take your guys word for it, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

I didn't that much from amare. But I'll take your guys word for it, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

I remember the moment. STAT just swung to the basket, got the ball in the paint and I think Drummond fouled him immediately.

All the other times defenders just played him straight up...maybe didn't even ask for help...and stared at him like, get the **** off the court old *****. You can't jump. You can't dribble. Refs know you're ********, so they ain't gonna call nothing.

First time in forever that I've seen a player respect Amare's potential around the basket, as if...damn that's automatic, minus whale foul and hope for the best. Of course, dude was just a rookie, so that confirmation bias... :nerd: but I'll take it. >D

It's like he's somebody again. :lol:

Last edited:
Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman
Missed a poster and 2 FTs...but it felt good to be bak wit my squad! London has been #taped thank you for all the support UK n Knick fans!!

:rofl: at Iman trying to yam on Monroe his first game back.

Last edited:
Any info on Sheed? I don't think we'd need him before the playoffs, barring any other injuries.

Back
Top Bottom