and we're done

I don't think Melo is making it out of the third quarter.

Solid defense by Chicago but we just look scared and stupid. All those missed shots led to us forcing stupid **** and getting desperate. Just haven't recovered.

The calls isn't why we're losing tho, need to pick it up.

I know. just doesn't help.

There are loads of factors why we are down so much now.

Bad shooting. Bad defense. that's the main reasons

Brewer and Felton confidence is shot

I personally believe that going through adversity only help a team in the long run. So I'm just not taking it too hard.

Last edited:
I'm gonna just watch something else now.
I don't need to get mad at this moment.

Last edited:
Knicks better not see Chicago in the first round  any round 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You ever see primary colors? I caught it on TV a few days ago. Pretty damn good. great cast. Travolta, Billy Bob, Kathy Bates, Maura Tierney, Emma Thomson, Many familiar faces

I forgot Travolta could act once upon a time. I'm not sure why it has a less than stellar rating on IMDB

You ever see primary colors? I caught it on TV a few days ago. Pretty damn good. great cast. Travolta, Billy Bob, Kathy Bates, Maura Tierney, Emma Thomson, Many familiar faces

I forgot Travolta could act once upon a time. I'm not sure why it has a less than stellar rating on IMDB

They were playing it nonstop around the debates. Finally caught it one time...yeah...really well written, and I was crazy surprised at the cast and how well a lot of the themes held up.

I don't know why I thought it was a comedy this whole time, but it's great for what it is. It made me miss West Wing. :lol:

Raymond Felton is playing extremely selfish tonight, he is the damn PG.

He is obviously off yet keeps chucking away.

They were playing it nonstop around the debates. Finally caught it one time...yeah...really well written, and I was crazy surprised at the cast and how well a lot of the themes held up.
I don't know why I thought it was a comedy this whole time, but it's great for what it is. It made me miss West Wing. :lol:

There were many funny moments.

The BLATANT Bill Clinton rip off (which was hilariously vehemently denied) from the way he spoke, to the looks, getting loved by black voters, having sex with a bunch of females
"Shmooze with the Jews" :lol: Rob Reiner outa nowhere
Billy Bob claiming to be blacker than the main character who was black. The "white voice" he seemed to have
Billy Bob whipping it out
Kathy Bates almost blowing a guy's **** off and bagging the hot lebo

:lol:

This game sucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom