and we're done

Copied what I posted in the Official NBA thread...

Knicks

I really want to see the post game and hear what Barkley has to say about this. This dude said, "The Knicks have no chance against Miami without Anthony."

Even after a Knicks win, people still want to say it's because we shot so many three. What they don't realize is that, the Knicks shot so many three's because they space the floor so well. When you have such great spacing and capable playmakers on the floor--You're going to get open looks.

One thing Barkley said that was right was Wade losing a step. You can def see it in his game. Now, wether that's him being hurt or age catching up to him or his body finally being affected by how he played earlier in his career is all up to question. Even the perimeter defense is affected because of it.

What most impressed me about this win was how hard the Knicks played on defense.

Felton, Chandler and Melo def should be in the All-Star game this year, no question about it.

Last edited:
J. Kidd's +- was +32
eek.gif
How does +- work?

Goes by the point differential while the player is on the court.

In this case, the Knicks have outscored Miami by 32 while Kidd was on the court. Yeesh

Which makes perfect sense, considering how well paced he runs the offense. But to be fair for the +/- case, the more minuets you play, the worse your differential will be.

In a nutshell, it's how the team performs while that particular player is on the court
Like if the game was tied 10-10 before Kidd came in and when he leaves we are up 42-10 that's a plus 32
So say he leaves, his +- is frozen until the next time he is subbed in?

+- was a very big and key thing last year. It's mostly was used to back up your claim for someone you dislike and was Melo name thrown around a lot

:pimp: Amazing game. I'll have to admit that I am very impressed. I actually keyed this in as a loss even with Melo playing, simply because our struggles on the road and how well Miami plays at home. However, as soon as I saw that Melo was out, I immediately started hoping for a close game at least :lol:

Defense looked amazing in the second half. I agree with some people, the 3s won't always be falling, but the majority of them were from open shooters created on the dribble penetration or good ball movement. You can't be mad at that. I just hope this team has the sense to realize when shots aren't falling and readjust.

After watching tonight's game Ive decided that I must go to the Knicks Heat game in March as a early bday gift to myself(Knicks are my fav team and Lebron is my fav player). I plan on going with my boy who happens to be a Melo fan. Where would we be able to find tickets at a good price? ( I know they wont be cheap but want to get the best deal).

Once again props to Grunwald for building a supporting cast that is capable of beating Miami by 20.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom