and we're done

With the way Melo plays in the paint, its amazing he is only 10th in the league in free throws attempted.

Forget the refs. Knicks lost because they went away from what works in the 4th quarter. Defense and ball movement. It was a struggle to watch.

Melo took that bad shot because he didn't want to take it to the rim, because he's not getting any calls.  It's how it has always been.  Quite frustrating to have to keep watching that

Yet another victory we were cheated out of.

4 definite Melo points stolen from us. :smh:

Hope Carter also gets massive diarrhea tonight and all of tomorrow.

Man i don't get why melo didn't drive all the way and try to draw the foul...
That call against him was COMPLETE BS
Defense was weak and Carter was the player of the game

I'm positive he figured no whistle was coming his way after he just got decked in the face

was really disgusted with the last 2 plays... melo should have pulled up for the jumper instead got fouled hard by kaman... then the last shot was a dumb shot... no reason for the double clutch.. kinda disappointed but wasnt expecting 2 wins back to back

Last edited:
Forget the refs. Knicks lost because they went away from what works in the 4th quarter. Defense and ball movement. It was a struggle to watch.
so what we still shouldn't have got robbed because our ball movement and defense weren't as best as it has been . We legit would've won if we didn't get jerked by the refs **** everything else

And the last play, Tyson been eating in the there and he had Mr. Glass on him, that ball should have gone to him.

If that was the shot Melo was gonna settle for, we coulda had that from go. :smh:

We can't just show up for the last 5 minutes and hope the refs show up too.

Knicks-finger-wag.gif

Last edited:
KingFoam, We wouldn't have even been in that situation to let the refs decide the game for us.

Last edited:
Can't win them all.

The silver lining here is they would have lost this game by 15-20+ last year. Played horribly the entire 3rd quarter and we only started rolling with like 5 or 6 minutes left in the game...last year's squad would have accepted the L after being down by double digits that late.

NBA officiating is ****...what else is new? I know it'll happen in the future so I'm warning y'all lurking *** ****** now I'm gonna be obnoxious as a MF'er when I see Raymone or his ***** Wade get that call. ****** can suck my **** with that crap.

Those calls don't excuse our poor play in the 2nd half though. Bad JR showed up tonight and we stayed standing around like goofballs and being lax on D way too often.

Last edited:
I don't like blaming refs but Jesus man.  Melo got chin checked on that drive.

Sucks that he lost the handle on that jumper when he blew past Marion.  Tough L, Next.

If Carter undercut Lebron it would've been a flagrant 2 with an ejection. We'll never win a title with Melo as our franchise player the refs won't allow it.

It just sucks because you all know the same type of thing will happen at least a few games in the playoffs. :smh:

Tyson needs to show up like this every game

Back
Top Bottom