and we're done

He wasn't my blood brother but he was a real close friend and it hurts like hell . His family is going through it to the maximum because his older brother was also killed this summer. Like really what the hell is going on in our city ?

Nobody knows anything. There's only ONE article posted online with no picture or no quotes from his family just nothing at all.
[h1]Police Seek Shooter Who Killed Man, 23, In The Bronx[/h1][h6]November 18, 2012 3:35 PM[/h6]
Share on email 8
View Comments

generic-dl-police-crime-scene.jpg

[h5]Filed under[/h5]News, Local, NY News, Syndication, Radio.com - News, Syndicated Local

[h5]Related tags[/h5]Bronx, shooting, fatal shooting, Fordham Heights, Marion Avenue, Ronald Brown

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police have launched a search for a suspect who shot and killed a man in the Fordham Heights section of the Bronx this weekend.

Around 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police responded to a 911 call of a man shot outside 2405 Marion Ave. in the Bronx. Officers found the victim – identified as Ronald Brown, 23, with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.

Paramedics responded, and Brown, of the 1300 block of Webster Avenue in the Bronx, was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

Police continued to seek the shooter as of Sunday afternoon.

Man....hold your head bro.

I know the feeling.

Kids out here taking lives like they don't mean anything.

Real sorry for your loss G, we're losing too many brothers out here these days.

**** is getting crazy in this city.

I'm really sorry to hear that man, my condolences out to you and the family of your friend.

Damn, dude is my age :smh:, so young.

RIP, sorry to hear Foam. Hope they bring the killer to justice.

Wow, man. Terrible.

Really sorry about your loss. All this pointless violence out here. It's really a shame.

Not far from my parents house where I lived for almost half my life. Thank goodness I never got mixed up in the nonsense that goes on in that neighborhood :smh:

Last edited:
i live on marion ave , not near your boy foam but it gets just as crazy around my way, buncha cowboys around here :smh:

sorry to hear bout your boy, hold your head fam ....

Sorry to hear about your loss, KingFoamsNYC. RIP to your bro. Stay safe fellow Knicks family. Many bad things have happened in NYC lately.

Where the hell is all the OG heads from the fan list u think dudes didnt make the jump from sneaker talk ? Lulz

Tyson is a foul machine.

Kidd and melo developing a nice chemistry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom