and we're done

J.R. doing whatever he can to get Rihanna's yambs with the dyejob

This clown JR already losing the faith I had in him.

I know it's just a hairstyle, but this goes against the professional JR that Woodson has been trying to groom him into. Hopefully it's just some offseason clownery and he gets rid of it by the start of the season.
Its just a hairstyle.
Here we go

yeah that's a little extreme. he's a young man with money and time who's enjoying himself

the scrutiny is a little too much. there is no such thing as a professional jr. all that matters is that he play good ball

i dont care about his hair. Do you homie. Just make sure you ball out again this coming season, especially this coming post-season.

Our starting 5 is a difficult task to accomplish.

Im torn between Bargnani and Metta to start. I wonder if coach is going to continue with the 2 point guard system.

Felton
Shump
Ron
Melo
Tyson

That's how I see it. I'd imagine Woody would go with defense to start with Ron instead of offense with Bargnani.

Felton
Shump
Ron
Melo
Tyson

That's how I see it. I'd imagine Woody would go with defense to start with Ron instead of offense with Bargnani.

I like this unit here. There arent too many ball hogs in this group of 5, and a good balance of defense and rebounding.

You guys think Barg & Amare & JR can co-exist on the floor at the same time?

I mean lets be realistic Amare will not be playing too many minutes.... Especially to start the season Woodson has stated he will only be playing 20 mins a game

Bargnani alongside Stat should definitely open the offense for Amar'e. He'll be able to play at the elbow and drive without Tyson clogging the lane. J.R. should fit with Bargs as well but Earl is out there so who knows. I wanna make sure he still plays his best after signing this contract.

I'd start Bargs simply because Bargs-Amare-Kmart cant play together. Plus this second unit is much better imo....

Prigs
JR
Metta
Amare
Kmart

I fully expect Ron to close games though.

Last edited:
I'd start Bargs simply because Bargs-Amare-Kmart cant play together. Plus this second unit is much better imo....

Prigs
JR
Metta
Amare
Kmart

That second unit does look good :nerd:

Only if Amare could play like STAT like previously stated.... |I

Warriors' Lee has no regrets over time with Knicks, hopes Stoudemire revives career

By MARC BERMAN
Posted: 2:58 PM, August 6, 2013
David Lee is in town this week, running his kids camp in Chappaqua. He played Monday night at Rucker Park in Harlem in an EBC Classic game, testing his surgically repaired hip.
Lee isn’t in Israel exploring his inner Moses, won’t be on a minutes restriction this season, won’t be coming off the bench like Amar’e Stoudemire. And the Warriors power forward, coming off his first All-Star berth, may be closer to an NBA Finals appearance than any current Knick.

Lee rented his Westchester apartment to Stoudemire in 2010 shortly after the Knicks signed Stoudemire to a 5-year, $100 million contract as their marquee free-agent acquisition.

So Lee will never say anything bad about Stoudemire. Lee was shown the door that summer, winding up in Golden State via sign-and-trade so the Knicks could sign the Suns’ perennial All-Star.

But Lee admits the Knicks “took a chance’’. He wonders what would have happened had the Knicks valued him as a budding star, kept him as part of their long-term future when they strategized to dive well below the salary cap.

With Stoudemire and his sore knees, the Knicks have won one playoff round in his three seasons. Lee understands the Stoudemire signing was more than what he brought to the court.

“I don’t want to say I was underappreciated,’’ Lee told The Post. “The Knicks took a chance and part of getting Amar’e was to use it as bridge to get a guy like LeBron (James) and Carmelo Anthony. They got that done. Amare’s a heckuva player. It’s unfortunate what ‘s happened with some of his injuries. Hopefully he gets healthy because I know how much he loves the game and loves being in New York. Hopefully he gets healthy and has a better year next year.’’

Former Knicks president Donnie Walsh began breaking down the Knicks in November, 2008 – with the first move shipping out 2012-13 All-Star Zach Randolph and 2012 Sixth Man of the Year Jamal Crawford. The Knicks started the season 6-3 with a Mike D’Antoni-led club featuring Lee, Randolph, Crawford, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Nate Robinson and a younger Stephon Marbury.

“It is interesting to look back, to see if we went another way in the win column if they kept guys together,’’ Lee said. “Things happen for a reason. I look back at my career here and there’s nothing but positive memories. It was a little bit out of my control , the winning and losing. The first couple of years, I was a backup guy, then when I was captain of the team the last couple of years, we started breaking down the team. ‘’

The Mark Jackson-coached Warriors have added Andre Igoudala to their young, solid cast that battled the Spurs in a tough six-game second-round series despite Lee’s injury. The Spurs advanced to being within five seconds from another NBA title.

“We’ve put ourselves in a great spot, we made improvements,’’ Lee said. “We’re still not in the top-three most-talented rosters in the West. But if we can keep the same attitude and approach, I think we have a chance to be as good as anyone in the West when it’s all said and done.’’

Lee was thought to be out for the season after tearing his hip in Game 1 of the playoffs but came back for Game 6 of the first round “to show a little toughness for the team’’ and would play limited but inspiring minutes.

The Knicks should be back in rebuilding mode when Stoudemire’s and Tyson Chandler’s contract expires after the 2014-15 season, along with Lee’s. Lee said ownership told him rumors the Warriors were shopping his contract were “not true.’’

“You never know what may happen in the future,’’ Lee said. “I love New York. That’s why I choose to come back for the camps.’’

As for the New York basketball teams, “On paper, you got to think the Nets’ roster is probably name-wise better than anyone in the league right now,’’ Lee said. “If they can stay healthy, they have a chance to be pretty good – as do the Knicks.’’

Lee :pimp:, nothing but good memories from HIM during his time here. I remember I was one of the few lobbying to keep him here. Mr. double-double out there.

Felton
Shump
Ron
Melo
Tyson

That means our 2nd unit would be...

Prigioni
JR
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Ron
Amare/Kmart

You guys forgot about Tim Hardaway Jr.

Last edited:

Prigs
JR
Metta
Amare
Kmart

Why can't they play together? Bargnani is basically a tall shooting guard/small forward. He'll likely be on the perimeter most of ther time. Amar'e starts at the elbow and KMart just floats around. The defensive combination of Amar'e and Bargs makes me sick to my stomach, but it really depends more on matchups on that end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom