and we're done

I'm glad that Boston got decimated by that trade for nothing other than the disappointment that Bill Simmons must feel, that dude is 100% Massengil. Always hating on the Knicks. Still not worried about the Nets. They're still the Nets. He's going to cry.

Seriously? Its not our problem?
Having PP and KG being our cross town rivals on a team while we do nothing to get better isn't our problem?
I guess.
I mighta jinxed it rofl...still aint worried though, hopefully they can beat the Heat and the Pacers

B. Lopez
Garnett
PP
Johnson
D. Will

Can beat us in the playoffs if we meet them next year. Yes PP & KG are old. But they are probably not the first or second option..

Carmelo Won't Need Shoulder Surgery
Jun 27, 2013 9:53 PM EDT

Carmelo Anthony does not believe he will require surgery on his on his partially torn left labrum.

"My shoulder feels much better," Anthony said at a ribbon-cutting event for two refurbished courts he provided in Brooklyn. "For the past four-to-five weeks, I've let it rest and heal up. It's not 100 percent yet, but it's much better."

Looking ahead to 2013-14, Anthony said he's not sure what the Knicks need in the draft or free agency.

"It's kind of hard to say you need this piece or that piece," Anthony said. "At the end of the day, man, for me I can't even complain and I won't whine about anything. The only thing I can do is tighten up my belt and keep on moving, keep on going and bring my troops along with me. It's easy to say you need this, you need that after you lose a playoff series."

Last edited:
Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 8m
Grunwald hinted that the #Knicks tried to obtain a second-round pick tonight but weren't able to do so.
Details

Last edited:
The Knicks/Nets rivalry is gonna get eem more intense. Can't wait to see how it unfolds :pimp:

I don't know how you guys brushing off the Nets like they won't be a potential threat to us.

Last edited:

:lol:

Ehhh, I like the pick. Don't love it. I'm also used to us being the worst team at drafting for a long time until we drafted Shump. Kid is mad athletic and talented so we'll see what's up.

tank for wiggins begins now

Don't have a 1 next yr bc of the Melo trade...

Not unhappy w/ Hardaway, he's basically JR but a better passer and less explosive . He's just as streaky tho. Once Dieng was gone I didnt care who we got, was thinking just pick whoever has the highest upside. Would've been interesting to take a chance w/ Ricky Ledo, but either way it's unlikely the 24th pick will be a starter so you might as well take a risk and hope it pays off.

Also on the Novak front, I think in a different offense he'd have a lot of value, but the way this team plays, not so much. Wish we could give his money to Copeland. Resigning JR would only affect our cap room after Tyson and Amare come off the books right? I wonder if it makes sense to just keep him and in 2 yrs if we need the space, trade him. He'll only be making like 6/yr at that pt w/ like 2 yrs left if we give him 4 yrs

Still cant get rondo now?

:frown:

Rondo to NYC time... any chance we can get him without moving shump?
If Ainge is on firesale status and don't mind it being to east teams, then possibly but not probably.

Probably doesn't want to add anymore money so something like Felton, Novak, picks for the next few years (every other year), them other guys I can't remember, etc.

Last edited:
Are you guys excited for another 2nd round POTENTIALLY 1st round exit :pimp: :pimp:

thank you Amare.
How so?

or is this you reverting back to that same ol Knicks negativity despite coming off one of the better seasons we've had in decades? Remember when we didn't make the playoffs at all?

I've come to terms that are window is just about closed, might as well enjoy Melo now cuz things will be different by 2017 for better or worse. Can't blame it all on Amar'e.

Back
Top Bottom