And this one here, is a heat rock, spit like the beat box, the way the beat rocks, new version of

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

smokin.gif
on my life I was just listening to this earlier today, first time in a min...yo, In a few years, when this is considered 'old-school', this is one of them joints thats gonna sound beautiful when they play on the radio as a "Throwback-At-Noon" track, give you that
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
feeling...

Kanye could do NO wrong around this time...that Dialated Peoples track was ill too, the one he be like "Im pullin __'s off the bench like a 6th Man", I remember that was out, Keyshia Cole's first record, JL's project, everything son was touching was fire...
This is the period that I revert back to whenever ppl bash the new Ye. His +!+* questionable NOW but then
smh.gif
pimp.gif

This song can get spins all day!
This song is Def. Appreciated! Classic Kanye, wish he was rapping like this right now instead of this auto-tune emo junk.

I have this record a shout out in a Kanye slurp thread the other day.

Record is lovely.

But "new version of Pete Rock"?

"New Slick Rick"?

I don't know about all that.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Yea this was Ye` period... EVERYTHING was GOLD!

I spotted her like Spud McKenzie and for them fake ******* I paid them benji's
Get'cha own, I got Paris, he got Nicky, he tryna get him a clone

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Although I would rather have Nicky.
pimp.gif

He got off on this & on that Dialated Ppls song.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Then there was "Talk About Our Love" with Brandy.
pimp.gif

Heres a couple of things I cant honor man, how you listen to a girl who still wanna man, tell me the truth is that a girl or Juwanna man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-macNcheeesee

Mannnnnn I'ma spit some real stuff--THIS JOINT went toooo hard back in high school..especially since I'm from Michigan like slum village.

Song had my boys and I singin around school to various girls...I''m callinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom