And this is exactly why I'm a fan of Pharrell Williams...

Yo, I don't know if a lot of yall will catch the genius dropped in this video, but this man is a genius...

Word, I love listening to P's interviews, always projecting inspiration and positive vibes.
He's a dude that always seems genuine about his love for music and life.

pimp.gif

Thanks a lot for posting this, Seeko.  Definitely an awesome listen 
pimp.gif

Here's a few quotes that stuck out to me and maybe to other listeners:

"I don't think that you should need money to validate your wealth in the inside, as long as you're smart and you're educated, you have the same ability to be a billionaire, trillionaire, anything else, you don't need money to validate that, all you need is wealth of intelligence."

"Focus on your work and squint at success.  Don't worry about what it's going to be.  Focus on your work.  And every once in awhile, look over your shoulder to see how far you've come.  Yezzur."

"If you got it +%+$ it, if you ain't gonna do anything with it, don't aim it.  Get your mind together.  Get your focus."

"My thing is I don't want anybody to think that I have something that's more phenomenal than anybody else, it's just that I've honed in on something, and cultivated it for a really long time, and sort of just worked at it.  It pays off."

+1 OP

This is exactly what I needed because I just woke up from a nightmare of not being successful. Thank you

Originally Posted by Numberr97

This is exactly what I needed because I just woke up from a nightmare of not being successful. Thank you

You literally HAVE to FEAR the act of not being successful.

DO NOT FEAR failing. Because everyone fails, but it just takes that one successful attempt to blow up, and you're Bill Gates. Or Steve Jobs.

Sidenote:
You see how dope Steve Jobs' name is? It literally means that Steve is "jobs" He's an employer. Steve is a producer to consumer's in which consumers work at his JOBS that he's created.

His name spells success.

And btw atl I just bought that book you recommended in that other thread.

My man! You have just found a key to true freedom and success. Congratulations.

You will see SOOO much corellation between what Pharrell just said and the contents in that book. The book speaks it to where you can better understand it. It really breaks it down.

Pharrell just found his fastlane.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

And btw atl I just bought that book you recommended in that other thread.

My man! You have just found a key to true freedom and success. Congratulations.

You will see SOOO much corellation between what Pharrell just said and the contents in that book. The book speaks it to where you can better understand it. It really breaks it down.

Pharrell just found his fastlane.
aware me

Back
Top Bottom