And the "MOST CONSISTENT RAPPER OF OUR DECADE" goes to.....???

eminem.jpg

clipse2.jpg

lupe-fiasco.jpg

WOW NO LOVE FOR THESE GUYS YET???

060329_mafia_hmed_3phmedium.jpg

Whenthesmokeclears.jpg

CLASSIC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by marcgrat

How has Eminem not been mentioned yet.

I'd say this is pretty consistent.

j9xa1e.png

kcbatt.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What are you talking about? Sales #s with Wikipedia as a reference?

Em stopped being consistent after the Eminem Show. 3 dope albums followed up by a terrible one and a solid/average one. If he had released R2 this year yall could at least make some type of argument.
right and Jay-Z been making great music after TBA, huh....

Every artist has there bad albums.... The only album that sucked balls was Encore.. Relapse was average.
NO he hasn't. I don't see what Jay has to do with this he been disqualified back on the first page.

Every artist doesn't have their bad albums. That's just an excuse and something fans made up so they could accept a whack album.
Originally Posted by DRoc

YDBoUnCe wrote:
I got Jay
KC wasn't as bad as ppl make it out to be
the beat choices especially toward the end of the album were the main problems, but lyrically he delivered
I think everyone's real gripe with the alum was the production and the lyrical content not being the usual Jay
Co-Sign I think KC was Jay-Z's transformation album we all know Jay isn't on the corner slanging and all the other stuff I think he was maturing, the first track was too ill! I think people just expected KC to be like RD since he came out of "retirement". Because if Jay were to rap like he did on RD people would say his stuff is all the same and he never changes his game up imo.
How can you still use this excuse when his very next album was AG? Oh but that was a "concept" album right?

Nobody expected KC to be like RD. I think we expected progression and quality music. Didn't help that he lost a step either.

Content wise that's exactly what he did on AG tho. Accept for it wasn't as good.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

SMH...4 pages and only 2 mentions for Luda?

You want consistent...there's your example.
I thought Ludas albums were terrible except for his first one..

Him on features is a different story
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Master Zik wrote:

marcgrat wrote:

How has Eminem not been mentioned yet.

I'd say this is pretty consistent.

j9xa1e.png

kcbatt.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What are you talking about? Sales #s with Wikipedia as a reference?

Em stopped being consistent after the Eminem Show. 3 dope albums followed up by a terrible one and a solid/average one. If he had released R2 this year yall
could at least make some type of argument.

right and Jay-Z been making great music after TBA, huh....

Every artist has there bad albums.... The only album that sucked balls was Encore.. Relapse was average.
NO he hasn't. I don't see what Jay has to do with this he been disqualified back on the first page.

Every artist doesn't have their bad albums. That's just an excuse and something fans made up so they could accept a whack album.
Originally Posted by DRoc

YDBoUnCe wrote:

I got Jay

KC wasn't as bad as ppl make it out to be

the beat choices especially toward the end of the album were the main problems, but lyrically he delivered

I think everyone's real gripe with the alum was the production and the lyrical content not being the usual Jay
Co-Sign I think KC was Jay-Z's transformation album we all know Jay isn't on the corner slanging and all the other stuff I think he was
maturing, the first track was too ill! I think people just expected KC to be like RD since he came out of "retirement". Because if Jay were to rap
like he did on RD people would say his stuff is all the same and he never changes his game up imo.
How can you still use this excuse when his very next album was AG? Oh but that was a "concept" album right?

Nobody expected KC to be like RD. I think we expected progression and quality music. Didn't help that he lost a step either.

Content wise that's exactly what he did on AG tho. Accept for it wasn't as good.

So you're saying Kingdom Come was good. AG was ok. BP3 was horrible. Straight up pop.

I still think ya'll embelish on KC
It could/should have been better but it was not straight trash/ weed plate status like ya'll make it out to be

How can we not mention my fellow Queens native 50 cent let's be serious from albums to mixtapes

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

if only Kanye didnt put out 808...

Lil Wayne.

C1-C3 + Mixtapes.

College Dropout >>>>> Anything Wayne this century

Also, 808's was objectively, off, but hardly stops Kanye from dominating this decade. The only album that even comes close is the Blueprint, and aside fromthat FACT he had LR and Graduation, which despite NT's opinion is a classic in its own right.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

SMH...4 pages and only 2 mentions for Luda?

You want consistent...there's your example.
I thought Ludas albums were terrible except for his first one..

Him on features is a different story
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I guess if by consistently you mean 'consistently fell off after every album following WoF' thenyes, Luda's the most consistent of the decade.

TI vs TIP is the ONLY reason why TI cant be considered....still cant believe he made that pile of crap.

I give it to HOV...KC was ahead of its time.....playing that !%$@ nowadays
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom