And The Jay-Z Song Was On. Ive Never Heard A Jay-Z Song Before - Miley Cyrus / I'm Late

I believe this was old.
indifferent.gif
at her, though.

Shut up fool. It's obvious she doesn't write her own stuff...and contrary to popular belief... not everyone in the world is on Jay's gonads likeyou and 90% of NT is.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Shut up fool. It's obvious she doesn't write her own stuff...and contrary to popular belief... not everyone in the world is on Jay's gonads like you and 90% of NT is.

indifferent.gif
#!$! is your problem???
laugh.gif

Shut up fool. It's obvious she doesn't write her own stuff...and contrary to popular belief... not everyone in the world is on Jay's gonads like you and 90% of NT is.
You are definitely mad,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But she called his music "pop."

Originally Posted by KL9

You are definitely mad,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He aint mad, thats just realtalk

Doesn't listen to pop, but likes Britney's stuff.
I'm confused JayZ is pop, and Britney is what....?

i don't believe her. if my dad said that yes, but he's hard to avoid. she know damn well she watches MTV.

Originally Posted by NYMVP

i don't believe her. if my dad said that yes, but he's hard to avoid. she know damn well she watches MTV.
like seriously, she never listened to any popular pop radio station before?
im sure she knows atleast 5 songs jay-z has been feat. on.

Damn after reading this I realized I am on Jay's gonads....
tired.gif

Shes a troll...My goodness.

She works in the entertainment industry for goodness sake, shes answering the questions like a programmed robot (which is starting to make sense, family guy).

Originally Posted by KL9

You are definitely mad,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude stays mad.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom