and ROY JONES JR takes another L!!!

I guess everyone got their last (and I mean last) payday.

Roy has displayed such a lack of respect in the ring defensively against his opponents last few fights, I'm shocked Green didn't tag him sooner.

DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMM...... when was this? cant believe i didnt know bout this fight.....it didnt look like he caught em that hard. He caught him cuz Royalways leaves his left arm too low. He saw an opening and capitalized...

smh.gif

What a SHAME.

Very embarrassing. Boxers need to know when to quit, instead of ending their career with a beat down.

i was watching the youtube of that last night at work. dude needs to stop before he messes up his record. he had his hands down from jump. he was tryna fighthow he used to be able to in his prime...but he fails to realize that he isnt as fast as he used to be. poor thing. After that fight last year. i thought hewas smart enough to call it quits...i guess not.

I won't lie I was looking forward to a rematch with BHop, so I could have seen BHop hand it to him.

Anyways, I'm not sad, dude has won big prizes... KO look weird though but hey I didn't catch the punch so I wouldn't know.

lol @ him trying to swim on the canvas

I guess it's back to announcing. On to the next one, we got Paul Williams this weekend

Roy Jones walk from the locker room to the ring was longer then the fight. :-D Feel free to add on

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i was watching the youtube of that last night at work. dude needs to stop before he messes up his record. he had his hands down from jump. he was tryna fight how he used to be able to in his prime...but he fails to realize that he isnt as fast as he used to be. poor thing. After that fight last year. i thought he was smart enough to call it quits...i guess not.

*cues Yall Musta Forgot*

You hit the nail on the head.

Why the hell is this dude still fighting with his hands at his sides?

*cues I Smoke, I Drink*

just go ahead and start that pretty boy-pacman thread please and thank u! lol ITS GONNA b a problem around here come that fight....i'm just sayin!

Originally Posted by jupeezy

just go ahead and start that pretty boy-pacman thread please and thank u! lol ITS GONNA b a problem around here come that fight....i'm just sayin!
Pac gonna kill that boy.

Buuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Pac gonna kill that boy.

you gotta be kidding.

If Mayweather stands still (not literally), he would get murdered. He doesn't have the power Pac Man has.

My thing is, the contract being discussed says 147 lbs... So Pac is already being forced to fight the heaviest of his career...

Meaning, for the 2nd straight "big fight," Mayweather will NOT cut weight. And he won't care about the financial penalties taxed to him AGAIN thenight before the fight.

I'm a fan of both, but I love Freddie Roach.

i love Freddie Roach too, but Pac WILL NOT kill Mayweather.....u are smacked! lol

AND IT BEGINS......

Shoooooooooooooooot. Money May better do more than avoid Punches in this one. For real. All that dancing and defensive grand standing won't work with thisone cause PAc is going to bring the fight to him.

Kev wasn't Pac at 147 lbs for the last joint? So all he has to do is maintain right? Meaning Pac is used to being at that weight.

Money can't just dance and defend or NO ONE will ever give him a fight again.

I aint missing this one. I will fly to Vegas and watch it from my Hotel Room.. lol

all those wild punches and haymakers this dude be throwing. Money going to catch in between and im calling lights out right now!..i hope he does better inconditioning because you could tell dude was tired of chasing cotto. Money can dance around that ring all night.

i hope he does better in conditioning because you could tell dude was tired of chasing cotto.
What fight are you referring to?

Can't be the same one the rest of us saw after the 3rd round.

laugh.gif

i hope he does better in conditioning because you could tell dude was tired of chasing cotto.
What fight are you referring to?

Can't be the same one the rest of us saw after the 3rd round.

laugh.gif

lol same fight. but at the end pac was just like aww forget it. miguel kept bouncing on his toes tryna sice himself up.

I actually kind of glad he lost because I was not looking forward to the Hopkins-Jones rematch though Hopkins said he still wants it. If the idea of therematch at this point of Jones' career wasn't bad enough, this just makes it that much worse. It would be a lose-lose situation for Hopkins. If hewins, so what, he beat a shell of RJJ (although if your Calzaghe it's career defining win that you can retire on). If he loses then it's justembarrassing.

Pac gonna kill that boy.

Stop the shenannigan good sir

Pac has no real Boxing skills..No defense at all

Dudes Just a Brawler with alot of heart...throwin all the wild !*# punches ( he was just landing them)

Had Cotto stuck to formula...He would've won EASY

PBF Defense is too great for pac..

And Pac will be eating counters all night and prolly will get knocked out if he throw one of the ******ed !*# punches...

I'm just waiting for the MT race war to pop off...

^
Don't know who you are.

But, just inbox me a week before the right and put your money/shoes/slavery duties where your mouth is.

Trip. digit bet only/I wear an 11/I Like my truck spit shined and toothbrush cleaned.

lol.

^
Don't know who you are.

But, just inbox me a week before the right and put your money/shoes/slavery duties where your mouth is.

Trip. digit bet only/I wear an 11/I Like my truck spit shined and toothbrush cleaned.

lol.

Bet..

Back
Top Bottom