And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

pimp.gif

Thank you baby Jesus!!!
happy.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

pimp.gif

Thank you baby Jesus!!!
happy.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

easy pass regardless....lol at dudes 'wowing' at what will probably be another shotty black/cement III release.

easy pass regardless....lol at dudes 'wowing' at what will probably be another shotty black/cement III release.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Gink

Lakers fans are ornery right now anyways
wink.gif

Were about to make history anyway!

roll.gif
roll.gif
Technically they did make history. First defending champ be swept and be eliminated by 36 points. I'm just sayin...
laugh.gif

If JB drops a nubuck 3 before they drop the leather (if you want to call what JB is using nowadays leather), a lot of people are going to be peeved.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Gink

Lakers fans are ornery right now anyways
wink.gif

Were about to make history anyway!

roll.gif
roll.gif
Technically they did make history. First defending champ be swept and be eliminated by 36 points. I'm just sayin...
laugh.gif

If JB drops a nubuck 3 before they drop the leather (if you want to call what JB is using nowadays leather), a lot of people are going to be peeved.

And this is the problem with NT. Alot of you idiots who have never seen or held a sample in your life always want to bash on people with info you don't have.... this is why Po doesn't post, BabyJ doesn't post Brim doesn't post and the list goes on and on. $%@% if you have nothing to share, you dont believe OP then fine keep it moving instead of making what was once a great board of information now a joke..... I mean ISS now has less BS then what happens here , its embarassing SMFH....

And this is the problem with NT. Alot of you idiots who have never seen or held a sample in your life always want to bash on people with info you don't have.... this is why Po doesn't post, BabyJ doesn't post Brim doesn't post and the list goes on and on. $%@% if you have nothing to share, you dont believe OP then fine keep it moving instead of making what was once a great board of information now a joke..... I mean ISS now has less BS then what happens here , its embarassing SMFH....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

A teaser pic is more BS...

A teaser pic is more BS...

so this dude got all salty over us callin' him out on his duck tales, never posted his pics, and then disappeared? What a douch! Whatever happened to not starting a thread without at least a post count of 200?

so this dude got all salty over us callin' him out on his duck tales, never posted his pics, and then disappeared? What a douch! Whatever happened to not starting a thread without at least a post count of 200?

i agree with everything up untill ISS part
there is nothing better then niketalk even with all the hate 

i agree with everything up untill ISS part
there is nothing better then niketalk even with all the hate 

Back
Top Bottom