And Jordan Brand Destroys Another Classic..

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

Isn't 2013 the 25th anniversary?
last year was the 25th anniversary of the 1 correct? making this year the anniversary of the 2 correct? so next year would be the anniversary of the 3... i think i've dropped enuff concrete info on here over the years (even was the first to break the info about the electronic blue's and pine foams last year) y'all can believe what you want nowadays idk why i bother i'ma just start keepin all this info within my circle

I asked a simple question dingleberry. The Jordan 3 came out in 1988, which makes 2013 the 25th anniversary, not 2012. I could care less about you, or your inner circle. I'm just informing you that having a 25th anniversary on the 24th year is pretty stupid. Espeically when they show this on their own website http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/historyofflight/

Guys the OP is not as crazy as you guys are making him out to be, but there is a lil bit of misinformation....

they're not coming out as Nubuck this year JB is doing that next year for the 25th ann of the Jordan 3 this year's release will be Leather without a doubt

last year was the 25th anniversary of the 1 correct? making this year the anniversary of the 2 correct? so next year would be the anniversary of the 3... i think i've dropped enuff concrete info on here over the years (even was the first to break the info about the electronic blue's and pine foams last year) y'all can believe what you want nowadays idk why i bother i'ma just start keepin all this info within my circle

2013 is the 25th  anniversary of 3s since they dropped in 88. at the OP, posting just info on NT is fine when pics are available, but if you have pics and wont post come on man. Is it because you dont want to post or you dont know how?

2013 is the 25th  anniversary of 3s since they dropped in 88. at the OP, posting just info on NT is fine when pics are available, but if you have pics and wont post come on man. Is it because you dont want to post or you dont know how?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

He didn't post the pics because most of the jb posters started acting like little kids and kept demanding that he post it. Dudes were calling him a liar and everything.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

He didn't post the pics because most of the jb posters started acting like little kids and kept demanding that he post it. Dudes were calling him a liar and everything.

^
that's incorrect
he said he can't post the pics, therefore never had the intention
no change of mind if you follow

but it doesn't matter anyway

^
that's incorrect
he said he can't post the pics, therefore never had the intention
no change of mind if you follow

but it doesn't matter anyway

DTB u got ur simple answer no need to get all 'emotional' like Carl Thomas cuz of the way i responded to u it wasn't for all the name calling...y'all acting like MJ didn't start playing in the 84-85 season...let's be serious even JB are known for massive errors and misinformation over the years....how many times have they screwed up stats on shirts they've printed in the past or even fake shoes on authentic shirts? and stop acting like JB didn't drop 25th anniversary shoes last year which would make this year the 26th anniversary of the Jordan 2 making next year the anniversary of the Jordan 3 but no doubt y'all know more than me nowadays..SMH, but then again that's why my team always has their *@*# together, but i guess that's what i get for tryna help clear the smoke of doubt around here y'all can have fun fishin from now on...i know the samples i saw, i know JB's marketing strategy, and i know two of the same shoes are dropping take it for what you want,

and a word of advice in life don't start saying things to people behind a computer that you wouldn't say in person to someone it can turn into another case of "when keepin it real goes wrong"

DTB u got ur simple answer no need to get all 'emotional' like Carl Thomas cuz of the way i responded to u it wasn't for all the name calling...y'all acting like MJ didn't start playing in the 84-85 season...let's be serious even JB are known for massive errors and misinformation over the years....how many times have they screwed up stats on shirts they've printed in the past or even fake shoes on authentic shirts? and stop acting like JB didn't drop 25th anniversary shoes last year which would make this year the 26th anniversary of the Jordan 2 making next year the anniversary of the Jordan 3 but no doubt y'all know more than me nowadays..SMH, but then again that's why my team always has their *@*# together, but i guess that's what i get for tryna help clear the smoke of doubt around here y'all can have fun fishin from now on...i know the samples i saw, i know JB's marketing strategy, and i know two of the same shoes are dropping take it for what you want,

and a word of advice in life don't start saying things to people behind a computer that you wouldn't say in person to someone it can turn into another case of "when keepin it real goes wrong"

how about all you little girls stop arguing about the shoe that hasn't released yet and just go look at the shoe in person and judge for yourself. people are so spoiled with the internet and the speed of information and always wanting some instant gratification for everything. i come from a time where the internet wasn't the most viable source for jordans and it might sound crazy but i got my !%* up and went to check the shoes out on release date to confirm all these silly issues you tards fuss about.

how about all you little girls stop arguing about the shoe that hasn't released yet and just go look at the shoe in person and judge for yourself. people are so spoiled with the internet and the speed of information and always wanting some instant gratification for everything. i come from a time where the internet wasn't the most viable source for jordans and it might sound crazy but i got my !%* up and went to check the shoes out on release date to confirm all these silly issues you tards fuss about.

Are you kidding me right now? I asked you a simple question and you came back with the how dare you peasants question my authority attitude. I asked a genuine questions because I was confused, and YOU came back with that nonsense about only sharing info with your circle because someone questioned you. Get off of your high horse fam, and although I'm not going to meet up with someone talking stupid behind a computer, I damn sure would have said every last word of that to your face if you came at me with that weak attitude after I asked a question that was in no way attacking.

Are you kidding me right now? I asked you a simple question and you came back with the how dare you peasants question my authority attitude. I asked a genuine questions because I was confused, and YOU came back with that nonsense about only sharing info with your circle because someone questioned you. Get off of your high horse fam, and although I'm not going to meet up with someone talking stupid behind a computer, I damn sure would have said every last word of that to your face if you came at me with that weak attitude after I asked a question that was in no way attacking.

"when keepin it real goes wrong"
classic 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom