And 1 Mixtape Vol 1. Appreciation Vol. Skip To My Lou!!

i remember when vol. 3 dropped and it sold out in the city. we had to go to a mall like 10mi out of the city to find the tape.
i was in 8th grade and phys ed. was never the same when we played bball. we shoulda had frequent flyer miles with all the traveling we did.
and those shirts they sold were sweet.
still got a pair of and 1's in the closet. comfortable bball shoe IMO

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I was just telling a young'n about Vol. 1 the other day. I remember the day we got our hands on it, dudes was huddled up at my crib after school like 5 deep. Next day, PE class was turnover city.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

White/cement III's ain't looked that good since Jordan in the '88 Dunk Contest
R.I.P. Conrad

DF!!!
For real though.

Makes me want a fresher pair now. They looked great on court.

No doubt... I was also reminicing about Vol. 1 a couple of days ago... That tape was like crack, had dudes watching it all day and then going to the court totry the moves... Probably the number one reason why I improved my handling so much during those years (I was 14 in 99) cuz I wanted to the handle the rock likethat, the mixtapes and watching Iverson play

Man I was workin at footaction when the 1st dropped these mixtapes. Skip was stupid !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[Freeway] Shake figga's , And 1 tape figga's, We got moves [Freeway]

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I recently watched Vol. 10.

Who's the with the Baltimore accent?

I don't know what a BMore accent sounds like but I have seen vol 10. Silk is from Baltimore

silk.jpg

This dude?

man that one hand reverse was NASTY. I member watching this 1,000,000 times back in the day. I was also really good at like 80% of the moves, but it makes agame way to long, and its useless if u want to win

By the way, here's a chubbier me hitting Hot Sauce with a mean left 2 right, look at his ankles
laugh.gif
And yes, I got the bucket as well. I can't findthe pre-crossover pic where I was staring him down but it was great. I'll remake it

2wpv8dh.jpg

0.jpg

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

and 1 went hard!

yea it did for a second.
I remember I went to a show in the bay area

HELLAAAAAA fights broke out
tired.gif
laugh.gif

i remember getting this tape
those were good time, taking the camera out trying to do the same stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Skip will forever be the best player on that mixtape team. Sauce got to big and started believing his own hype. Volume 1 is still the hottest (along withvol.3) to ever come out.

Originally Posted by LB510

and 1 went hard!

yea it did for a second.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
did you go to the one in oakland in 2005? i went to that one and i got Main Event's autograph. we were suppose to get more autographs afterthe game, but a huge brawl broke out. i remember there was a person getting beat down right next to my friends van

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by LB510

and 1 went hard!

yea it did for a second.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
did you go to the one in oakland in 2005? i went to that one and i got Main Event's autograph. we were suppose to get more autographs after the game, but a huge brawl broke out. i remember there was a person getting beat down right next to my friends van
wernt shots fired also?

Back
Top Bottom