Ancient Aliens Mini Series.... Episode 2 on Now!

so we all agree... that getting stoned and watching the history channel/discover channel rules

so we all agree... that getting stoned and watching the history channel/discover channel rules

How can all of you be this late?

This series has been on repeat all summer on the History channel.

Most convincing stuff for me were the remains at Pumapunku.

How can all of you be this late?

This series has been on repeat all summer on the History channel.

Most convincing stuff for me were the remains at Pumapunku.

This second series was a let down for me. Although it was interesting, it reminded me of UFO hunters and other shows that reinact the events that happened to people. It's not even the same show anymore.
ohwell.gif

I'll try again the next episode but I am not optimistic.

This second series was a let down for me. Although it was interesting, it reminded me of UFO hunters and other shows that reinact the events that happened to people. It's not even the same show anymore.
ohwell.gif

I'll try again the next episode but I am not optimistic.

Well the first episode IS about mysterious places on earth and the retelling of peoples accounts and legends of these areas I don't see how they could've made it any different

Well the first episode IS about mysterious places on earth and the retelling of peoples accounts and legends of these areas I don't see how they could've made it any different

that zone of silence place sounds crazy

episode 2 titled - "Gods & Aliens" will air Nov. 4th at 10 p.m

that zone of silence place sounds crazy

episode 2 titled - "Gods & Aliens" will air Nov. 4th at 10 p.m

pdpbboy wrote:
Haven't smoke in months but I remember watching Planet Earth
pimp.gif
 and #$*% had me zoned out!

pdpbboy wrote:
Haven't smoke in months but I remember watching Planet Earth
pimp.gif
 and #$*% had me zoned out!

that was very interesting

i've been saying that religion is all based on past visitations and they interpreted them as "gods". the stuff about interbreeding and the extraterrestrials altering DNA strands got me thinking.

i just hope these extraterrestrials give nike some new shoe designs, getting tired of them releasing retros

that was very interesting

i've been saying that religion is all based on past visitations and they interpreted them as "gods". the stuff about interbreeding and the extraterrestrials altering DNA strands got me thinking.

i just hope these extraterrestrials give nike some new shoe designs, getting tired of them releasing retros

Back
Top Bottom