Ancient Aliens Mini Series.... Episode 2 on Now!

Thought it was a one time special didn't know they had a series. !$+% is mad intriguing.

Thought it was a one time special didn't know they had a series. !$+% is mad intriguing.

My interest level matches yours. Your detailed description and video samples have persuaded me to watch this. It's been DVRd.

My interest level matches yours. Your detailed description and video samples have persuaded me to watch this. It's been DVRd.

I really do like that series it makes you ponder our history. And to the lames posting gifs and sarcastic remarks go to 4chan

I really do like that series it makes you ponder our history. And to the lames posting gifs and sarcastic remarks go to 4chan

WTH didn't know it was a series either.

i saw the OG documentary like 3 years ago and as far-fetched as it was i still enjoyed it.

Gonna look this up, thanks OP.

WTH didn't know it was a series either.

i saw the OG documentary like 3 years ago and as far-fetched as it was i still enjoyed it.

Gonna look this up, thanks OP.

definitely interested in this type of stuff, i'm about to go look it up
pimp.gif

definitely interested in this type of stuff, i'm about to go look it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

indifferent.gif
seems like u the one who failed

anyways, great show, they are running the re-runs of season 1 on the history channel right now

season 2 debuts tonight at 10 p.m E.T

its titled mysterious places

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

indifferent.gif
seems like u the one who failed

anyways, great show, they are running the re-runs of season 1 on the history channel right now

season 2 debuts tonight at 10 p.m E.T

its titled mysterious places

I was going to make a thread about the season 2 premier coming on.

I am watching the last episode of season one as we speak.

I was going to make a thread about the season 2 premier coming on.

I am watching the last episode of season one as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom